- Mourinho raises prospect of being fired after 4th loss in 8 Updated: Oct-03-15 3:24 pm
Defending champion Chelsea fell to its fourth loss of the Premier League season on Saturday, leaving Jose Mourinho talking about the possibility of being fired.
- Aguero nets 5 goals as Man City beats Newcastle 6-1 Updated: Oct-03-15 12:35 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Sergio Aguero scored five goals in a 20-minute spell as Manchester City used a second-half onslaught to beat Newcastle 6-1 Saturday and provisionally reclaim top spot in the Premier League.
- Robben out, Ajax winger El-Ghazi gets 1st Dutch call-up Updated: Oct-02-15 8:28 am
AMSTERDAM - Netherlands captain Arjen Robben has not recovered sufficiently from a groin injury to play in his country's crucial final two qualifiers for next year's European Championships.
- United visits Arsenal back in familiar position - as leader Updated: Oct-01-15 12:26 pm
For the first time in 110 weeks, Manchester United enters a Premier League game as the leader. And a trip to Arsenal on Sunday is the perfect platform for Louis van Gaal's side to justify - and fortify - its spot at the summit.
- Chelsea, hurting at home, looks for relief in Europe Updated: Sep-28-15 10:35 am
LISBON, Portugal - Jose Mourinho's Chelsea has made a miserable start to the Premier League season, lying 15th after seven games, but it's top of Champions league G and hopeful a strong run in Europe's prestige tournament can ease the pressure at home.
- Chelsea leaves it late to draw 2-2 at Newcastle Updated: Sep-26-15 3:07 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Chelsea needed two late goals to salvage a 2-2 draw at Newcastle on Saturday as the Premier League champions continued to struggle in their title defense.
- Watford beats Newcastle 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Sep-19-15 12:34 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle's early-season troubles deepened Saturday with a 2-1 Premier League loss to promoted Watford that is likely to increase pressure on manager Steve McClaren.
- West Ham beats Newcastle 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Sep-14-15 5:03 pm
LONDON - Dimitri Payet scored early in each half to give West Ham a 2-0 win over Newcastle in the Premier League on Monday as Steve McClaren endured another bad evening against Slaven Bilic.