- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Newcastle stays in Premier League, Allardyce leaves West Ham Updated: May-24-15 1:24 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle secured its Premier League status with a 2-0 victory on Sunday over West Ham, which announced the departure of manager Sam Allardyce after the final game of the season.
- Hull relegated after 0-0 draw with Man United Updated: May-24-15 12:45 pm
HULL, England - Hull was relegated after two seasons in the Premier League on Sunday following a 0-0 draw with Manchester United that sent the visitors into the Champions League playoffs.
- Palace beats Swansea 1-0 to finish 10th Updated: May-24-15 12:39 pm
LONDON - Marouane Chamakh fired a rare goal as Crystal Palace ended the season with a 1-0 Premier League win against Swansea on Sunday.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Sunderland secures Premier League status with Arsenal draw Updated: May-20-15 5:45 pm
LONDON - Sunderland secured its Premier League survival on Wednesday by drawing 0-0 at Arsenal, denying the London club a chance to guarantee a place in the Champions League group stage.
- Newcastle loses 2-1 at QPR, still in relegation danger Updated: May-16-15 12:12 pm
LONDON - Newcastle will head into the final day of the season with its Premier League status in jeopardy after losing 2-1 to already-relegated Queens Park Rangers on Saturday for an eighth defeat in its last nine games.
- Newcastle snatches point vs Burnley to end losing streak Updated: May-09-15 12:29 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle ended a disastrous run of eight straight Premier League defeats with a 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.
- 8th straight loss for Newcastle, manager hits out at players Updated: May-02-15 2:18 pm
LEICESTER, England - Newcastle had two players sent off and lost its eighth Premier League game Saturday as Leicester won 3-0 to boost its bid to stay up.