- No. 9 Virginia pulls away from Pitt 64-50 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:15 pm
PITTSBURGH - Malcolm Brodgon's Virginia teammates still bring up the winning 3-pointer he drilled at Pittsburgh two years ago, the one that game in the middle of a 13-game winning streak that propelled the Cavaliers to the ACC title.
- Blossomgame's 22 lead Clemson to 73-60 victory Updated: Jan-27-16 10:07 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Clemson coach Brad Brownell won't change his approach, no matter how high the Tigers climb in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Pittsburgh rallies for 74-72 victory at Florida State Updated: Jan-23-16 8:29 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - With Pittsburgh trailing by 10 to Florida State at halftime, coach Jamie Dixon finally let his team have it. Whatever he said, the Panthers got the message.
- Florida State coach, guard Rathan-Mayes not on the same page Updated: Jan-22-16 6:30 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Leonard Hamilton and Florida State guard Xavier Rathan-Mayes have been unable to get on the same page, and until they do the sophomore's playing status remains unclear.
- NC State races by Pitt 78-61 to earn first ACC win Updated: Jan-19-16 10:22 pm
PITTSBURGH - Anthony Barber bounced back from his worst game of the season to score 31 points and N.C. State stunned Pittsburgh 78-61 on Tuesday night.
- No. 20 Pittsburgh rolls by Boston College 84-61 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:09 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Jamie Dixon didn't burn the tape from his team's 18-point loss to No. 21 Louisville on Thursday so much as he ignored it.
- No. 21 Louisville grinds down No. 20 Pitt for 59-41 win Updated: Jan-15-16 1:18 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - No. 20 Pittsburgh caught Louisville at the wrong time as the 21st-ranked Cardinals rebounded from a bad outing. Now, the Panthers are hoping they have a similar response after losing 59-41 Thursday night.
- No. 21 Louisville grinds down No. 20 Pitt for 59-41 win Updated: Jan-15-16 12:51 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville seniors Damion Lee and Trey Lewis provide scoring and leadership but the improvement from sophomore center Chinanu Onuaku could take the 21st-ranked Cardinals to a different level.
- Young scores 25, No. 24 Pittsburgh beats Notre Dame 86-82 Updated: Jan-09-16 8:19 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Fast starts in both halves were enough for No. 24 Pittsburgh to overcome slow finishes against Notre Dame.