- Missouri's Odom adds 2 RBs in first recruiting class Updated: Feb-04-16 12:52 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Barry Odom has filled a sudden vacancy at quarterback and Missouri's new coach said on-campus turmoil was no factor in assembling his first recruiting class.
- Missouri adds Jackie Shipp as defensive line coach Updated: Feb-03-16 8:50 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - New Missouri coach Barry Odom filled an unexpected vacancy by hiring Jackie Shipp to coach the defensive line.
- These 'paper tigers' for TCU may be Patterson's best class Updated: Feb-03-16 6:14 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU coach Gary Patterson usually breaks out the term "paper tigers" when discussing his recruiting classes.
- Missouri dismisses QB Maty Mauk after series of missteps Updated: Jan-28-16 3:20 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri dismissed quarterback Maty Mauk from the football program Thursday after a series of missteps that included three suspensions over the past four months.
- Mauk suspension increases load on new Missouri coach Odom Updated: Jan-26-16 6:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - Missouri fell hard from the top of the SEC East in Gary Pinkel's final season, dropping to 5-7 and going through a player boycott that threatened a game.
- Missouri suspends QB Maty Mauk indefinitely Updated: Jan-26-16 1:22 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk has been suspended indefinitely.
- Missouri defensive tackle suspended after marijuana arrest Updated: Jan-22-16 7:46 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri freshman defensive tackle Terry Beckner Jr. is suspended indefinitely from the team after he was arrested and cited for possession of a small amount of marijuana.
- Mizzou keeps ex-coach Pinkel as fundraiser, ambassador Updated: Jan-21-16 4:46 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Former University of Missouri football coach Gary Pinkel will remain at the university as a fundraiser and ambassador, earning nearly $1 million over the length of a three-year contract, the university announced Thursday.
- Missouri DT Beckner indefinitely suspended after pot arrest Updated: Jan-21-16 3:39 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri defensive tackle Terry Beckner Jr. has been indefinitely suspended after a marijuana possession arrest.