- Boom! Queen & Harry answer Obamas' Invictus Games challenge Updated: Apr-29-16 3:43 pm
LONDON - It helps to have friends in high places when you're promoting an athletic event.
- Britain's Olympic cycling coach resigns over comments Updated: Apr-27-16 2:07 pm
MANCHESTER, England - One of the key figures behind Britain's successful Olympic cycling team resigned on Wednesday, soon after being suspended by the national governing body for allegedly making discriminatory remarks to riders.
- Britain's Prince Harry honors Australian, New Zealand fallen Updated: Apr-25-16 8:15 am
LONDON - Britain's Prince Harry has laid a wreath during an early morning ANZAC Day service in London honoring fallen New Zealanders and Australians.
- 'Harry Potter' creator JK Rowling dines with Obama in London Updated: Apr-24-16 8:42 am
LONDON - President Barack Obama went from Shakespeare to Harry Potter during his visit to London.
- Face time with queen, princes completes Obama's royal visit Updated: Apr-22-16 9:33 pm
LONDON - President Barack Obama plunged into a whirlwind of royal socializing Friday that began over a birthday lunch with Queen Elizabeth II and ended at a dinner hosted by the trio of young royals who represent the future of the British monarchy.
- Obama's UK visit overshadowed by debate about leaving EU Updated: Apr-21-16 6:52 pm
LONDON - It's springtime in London, but President Barack Obama might sense a chill in the air.
- Flood of tributes for Queen Elizabeth on her 90th birthday Updated: Apr-21-16 3:07 pm
WINDSOR, England - Fate unexpectedly made her queen. Duty and endurance have made her an institution and an icon.
- Blatter claims role in trying to remove African president Updated: Apr-21-16 12:47 pm
ZURICH - Reveling in his international diplomacy role, former FIFA president Sepp Blatter has revealed he was asked by Switzerland's foreign ministry last year to help persuade an African president to leave office.
- British comedian Victoria Wood dies of cancer at 62 Updated: Apr-20-16 12:31 pm
LONDON - Victoria Wood, a British comedian who found humor in everyday life and blazed a trail for other female comics, has died. She was 62.
- Prince William rejects criticism he is 'work shy' Updated: Apr-20-16 10:43 am
LONDON - Prince William has rejected criticism that he doesn't put enough time into royal duties in interviews before Queen Elizabeth II's 90th birthday on Thursday.
- Prince George, 2, gets boost from foam blocks in royal photo Updated: Apr-20-16 5:40 am
LONDON - Britain's Prince George gets a boost in a photo for a new British stamp set - thanks to some foam blocks and duct tape.
- Following Diana's footsteps, British royals visit Taj Mahal Updated: Apr-16-16 4:49 pm
AGRA, India - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge invoked nostalgia Saturday as they sat and smiled for photos on the same marble bench in front of the Taj Mahal where Prince William's late mother, Princess Diana, had posed alone for a memorable 1992 photo.
- Obama to strategize with leaders in Saudi Arabia, Europe Updated: Apr-14-16 5:57 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama will strategize with his Middle Eastern and European counterparts on a broad range of issues during a weeklong trip to Saudi Arabia, England and Germany with efforts to rein in the Islamic State group being the common denominator in all three stops.
- Soprano stars in Met Opera HD broadcast as angry queen Updated: Apr-12-16 9:24 am
NEW YORK - Portraying an aging, embittered Queen Elizabeth is hard work, but for Sondra Radvanovsky there's a moment late in Donizetti's opera "Roberto Devereux" that's a real guilty pleasure.