- Phone hacker: Queen annoyed by nut-eating police Updated: Dec-12-13 11:41 am
- New Zealand PM 'unidentified guest' on world stage Updated: Dec-12-13 1:01 am
- UK fraud case against billionaire Dahdaleh dropped Updated: Dec-10-13 12:07 pm
- British jazz great Stan Tracey dies at 86 Updated: Dec-06-13 4:25 pm
- 'Harry Potter' stars up for theater awards Updated: Dec-06-13 11:59 am
- JFK death news sent 'wave of grief' around world Updated: Nov-17-13 2:11 pm
- Queen's daughter wonders about eating horse meat Updated: Nov-15-13 7:31 am
- Charles ready for pension, still in line for job Updated: Nov-13-13 11:25 am
LONDON - A private investigator convicted of eavesdropping on the voice mails of royal staff told a tabloid editor that Queen Elizabeth II was annoyed because police officers ate the nuts laid out for Buckingham Palace guests.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Spare a thought for New Zealand Prime Minister John Key, or as he is known in the rest of the world, the "unidentified guest."
LONDON - A U.K. case against Canadian-British billionaire Victor Dahdaleh collapsed Tuesday, clearing the tycoon of allegations he bribed senior officials at Aluminium Bahrain BSC, known as Alba.
LONDON - British jazz pianist and composer Stan Tracey, who played with everyone from Sonny Rollins to Charlie Watts of the Rolling Stones in the course of a 70 year-career, has died at the age of 86.
RUNNYMEDE, England - There is a quiet and somber feel to this small piece of America on an English hillside, near where the Magna Carta was sealed eight centuries ago.
LONDON - Britain's Princess Anne says Britons should consider changing their attitude toward eating horse meat.
LONDON - Prince Charles plans to claim the government pension he qualifies for when he turns 65 on Thursday, but he still hasn't started the job he was born to do.