- Golf halfway through year: Turnover at warp speed Updated: Jun-30-15 3:45 pm
The No. 1 player in golf already has three wins in 2015, including a World Golf Championship, and he has finished in the top 10 at both majors.
- Spieth might be best thing to happen to Chambers Updated: Jun-23-15 4:33 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The course that was built for a U.S. Open needs a makeover.
- Chambers Bay makes quite the 1st impression at US Open Updated: Jun-22-15 8:18 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Chambers Bay got a much needed watering Sunday night and in the early hours of Monday morning after Jordan Spieth was crowned the latest U.S. Open champion.
- Local caddie Michael Greller savors Jordan Spieth's title Updated: Jun-22-15 12:56 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Michael Greller once hauled two golf bags around Chambers Bay in the mornings, then did it again with another in the afternoon, just to make a couple hundred bucks.
- Spieth wins a stunner at Chambers Bay for US Open title Updated: Jun-22-15 12:23 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Jordan Spieth is halfway home to the Grand Slam, a prize only three of the biggest names in modern golf have ever chased.
- Johnson nudges ahead in US Open Updated: Jun-21-15 8:23 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Dustin Johnson played bogey-free on the front nine at Chambers Bay and built a two-shot lead in the final round of the U.S. Open.
- The Latest: Leaders on course for final round of US Open Updated: Jun-21-15 6:05 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The latest from the U.S. Open (all times local):