- Princess Charlotte's playmate? Royals welcome a hamster Updated: May-04-16 12:32 pm
LONDON - A hamster named Marvin has joined Prince William and his wife Kate's household.
- Sandringham is British royals' much-loved country retreat Updated: May-03-16 12:27 pm
SANDRINGHAM, England - It is unique among royal residences, a country retreat that is the private property of Queen Elizabeth II, a place at once so private and so beguiling that King George V pronounced it "the place I love better than anywhere in the world."
- Flood of tributes for Queen Elizabeth on her 90th birthday Updated: Apr-21-16 3:07 pm
WINDSOR, England - Fate unexpectedly made her queen. Duty and endurance have made her an institution and an icon.
- Following Diana's footsteps, British royals visit Taj Mahal Updated: Apr-16-16 4:49 pm
AGRA, India - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge invoked nostalgia Saturday as they sat and smiled for photos on the same marble bench in front of the Taj Mahal where Prince William's late mother, Princess Diana, had posed alone for a memorable 1992 photo.
- British royal couple trek to Bhutan's cliff-side monastery Updated: Apr-15-16 6:24 am
GAUHATI, India - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge trekked through blue pine forests to visit a famed Buddhist monastery in Bhutan on Friday during their weeklong tour of South Asia.
- Strong quake hits Myanmar, but no deaths reported Updated: Apr-13-16 10:25 pm
YANGON, Myanmar - A strong earthquake struck Myanmar on Wednesday night and was felt in parts of eastern India and Bangladesh, but an official said Thursday that there were no immediate reports of serious injuries or major damage in Myanmar.
- As British royals head to Indian wildlife park, rhino killed Updated: Apr-12-16 9:39 am
GAUHATI, India - With the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arriving at the world's largest one-horn rhino park in remote northeastern India on Tuesday, conservationists hope the British royals can help raise global alarms about how black-market demand for rhino horns and other animal parts is fueling illegal poaching and pushing species to the brink.