- Prince William, wife Kate off to country home with children Updated: May-06-15 9:37 am
- Pretty in Pink: Princess is good for nation of shopkeepers Updated: May-03-15 11:04 am
LONDON - Britain's retailers might just be rejoicing as much as Kate and Wills about the birth of a new baby princess.
- It's a girl: Timeline of William and Kate's relationship Updated: May-02-15 1:58 pm
LONDON - Prince William's wife Kate has given birth to the couple's second child, a daughter who becomes fourth in line for the throne. Here are some highlights of the couple's lives:
- Oyez! Town crier at royal baby birth captures attention Updated: May-02-15 11:26 am
LONDON - As dozens of journalists trained their lenses on a set of firmly shut double doors, waiting for a glimpse of Britain's new baby princess, a man in an outlandish costume stepped in to capture the world's attention.
- Prince William and Kate face transition: new baby, new job Updated: May-02-15 6:52 am
LONDON - It is a period of transition for Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, with the birth of a daughter even as William adjusts to a new job as a helicopter ambulance pilot.
- Sweet Surprise: Palace delivers pastry to royal fans Updated: Apr-28-15 10:07 am
LONDON - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge offered a sweet surprise to die-hard fans on Tuesday, sending luxury pastries to thank them for camping outside the hospital and awaiting the birth of the royal baby.