- Georgia routs Mississippi State 66-45 in SEC hoops Updated: Mar-05-14 9:27 pm
- Clarke's 23 lift Arkansas past Georgia 87-75 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:36 pm
- Mann, Thornton lead Georgia past Missouri Updated: Feb-25-14 11:32 pm
- Georgia needs more wins to join NCAA bubble watch Updated: Feb-24-14 5:23 pm
- Gaines' 27 points lead Georgia to 73-56 win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:18 pm
- Mann's FT lifts Georgia past Ole Miss, 61-60 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:30 pm
- Georgia beats LSU 91-78 to snap 3-game skid Updated: Feb-06-14 9:36 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 14 points and Georgia moved closer to locking up a spot in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament, routing Mississippi State 66-45 on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Coty Clarke scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas continued its recent surge with an 87-75 win over Georgia on Saturday.
ATHENS, Georgia - Charles Mann scored 19 points, Marcus Thornton added 15 and Georgia won its second straight game with a 71-56 victory over Missouri on Tuesday night.
ATLANTA - The SEC standings make Georgia look like a team worthy of NCAA tournament consideration.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Kenny Gaines had a career-high 27 points and Georgia bounced back from its first loss in three weeks with a 73-56 victory over South Carolina on Saturday.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 21 points and Charles Mann hit the go-ahead free throw with 1.5 seconds remaining, lifting Georgia past Mississippi 61-60 on Saturday in a battle for third place in the Southeastern Conference.
ATHENS, Georgia - Nemanja Djurisic scored 17 points and Georgia never trailed while snapping a three-game losing streak with its 91-78 win over Louisiana State on Thursday night.