- Ryan Getzlaf leads Ducks past Stars 3-2 in Game 2 Updated: Apr-19-14 1:57 am
- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 am
- Coyotes beat Stars 2-1 to end season Updated: Apr-14-14 12:14 am
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Jackets start with lead, go on to beat Stars 3-1 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:24 am
- Stars earn 3-2 shootout win over Predators Updated: Apr-09-14 12:38 am
- Bergenheim's late goal lifts Panthers over Stars Updated: Apr-06-14 9:15 pm
- Benn scores twice as Stars beat Lightning 5-2 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:35 pm
- Stars rout Capitals 5-0 to maintain playoff push Updated: Apr-01-14 9:48 pm
- Sceviour gets 2, Stars knock off Blues 4-2 Updated: Mar-29-14 11:56 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf wore the strain all over his exhausted face. In the past 51 hours or so, he had taken a slap shot to the jaw, attended the birth of his third child and propelled the Anaheim Ducks to two gritty playoff victories.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
DALLAS - Columbus had a little head start with a chance to clinch just the second playoff berth in franchise history.
DALLAS - Vernon Fiddler and the Dallas Stars are sure making their playoff chase interesting.
SUNRISE, Florida - The Dallas Stars missed an opportunity to tighten their grip on their first playoff spot in six years.
TAMPA, Florida - The Dallas Stars are playing like a team desperate to reach the postseason for the first time in six years. The Tampa Bay Lightning, however, have lost back-to-back home games since clinching their second playoff berth in seven seasons.
WASHINGTON - Tyler Seguin scored his 33rd goal, Dustin Jeffrey got his first two of the season, and the Dallas Stars routed the Washington Capitals 5-0 Tuesday night in a game between a pair of ninth-place teams trying to leapfrog into a playoff spot.
ST. LOUIS - The Dallas Stars are trying to make a late playoff push.