- Fewer hop on bus in Wisconsin after service cuts Updated: Mar-10-14 6:24 pm
- Walker pushes back against Burke in first TV ad Updated: Mar-07-14 5:52 pm
- Gov. Walker picked to lead Midwest governors group Updated: Mar-06-14 5:44 pm
- Democrat Burke releases first TV ad of campaign Updated: Mar-05-14 5:08 pm
- Report: Paroles of inmates plummet under Walker Updated: Mar-02-14 5:01 pm
- Republican Governors criticize Burke over adviser Updated: Feb-25-14 5:56 pm
- Burke: It's too soon to spend Wisconsin surplus Updated: Feb-10-14 6:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - Cuts to bus services and a lack of commuter and light rail have kept public transportation from catching on in Wisconsin as it has in many other parts of the nation, transportation officials and advocates said Monday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker's campaign demanded Friday that Democratic challenger Mary Burke's first campaign television ad be taken off the air, insisting it falsely claims that unemployment went up since Walker took office.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says he plans to focus on propane issues as the new chair of the Midwestern Governor's Association.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democrat Mary Burke's first television ad in the race against Republican Gov. Scott Walker will begin airing in multiple markets Friday, touting her background with bicycle maker Trek while also attacking Walker's record on jobs.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The number of inmates being granted release from prison by the Wisconsin Parole Commission has plummeted under Gov. Scott Walker, according to a report published Sunday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Republican Governors Association said Tuesday that Democrat Mary Burke's comments criticizing Gov. Scott Walker on the issue of campaigning while on state time can't be taken seriously because an adviser on her staff was convicted of illegal campaign work.
MILWAUKEE - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke accused Republican Gov. Scott Walker on Monday of being too quick to spend a projected state surplus, expressing concern that the money would not actually materialize.