- Harang, Phillies fall to Nationals 4-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:35 pm
WASHINGTON - Victimized by a streaking team and a hot hitter, the Philadelphia Phillies half-heartedly picked at a spread of cold cuts in a clubhouse devoid of music or laughter.
- Harper has 2 RBIs and Nationals beat Phillies 4-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:18 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper doesn't always have to smash a baseball deep into the bleachers to help the Washington Nationals win a game.
- Strasburg chased early in Nationals' 8-1 loss to Phillies Updated: May-23-15 9:03 pm
- McKenry's homer lifts Rockies to 7-3 win over Phillies Updated: May-21-15 7:45 pm
DENVER - On a day Jorge De La Rosa struggled to get anything over the plate, he became the team's career strikeouts leader.
- Phillies beat D-backs 6-0 for 5-game winning streak Updated: May-17-15 6:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sean O'Sullivan's biggest difficulty during his first win in more than four years was receiving a ball from his own catcher.
- Harang, Howard lead Phillies to 4-2 win over Pirates Updated: May-14-15 5:48 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Phillies had a plan: get a lead and trust their pitcher.
- All eyes on the Phillies leading up to July's trade deadline Updated: May-14-15 2:23 am
- Colon 1st in majors to 6 wins, Mets beat Phillies 7-4 Updated: May-10-15 6:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Bartolo Colon is getting better with age.
- Simmons, Freeman power Braves past Phillies, 7-5 Updated: May-06-15 11:09 pm
ATLANTA - Freddie Freeman and Andrelton Simmons gave the Atlanta Braves a confidence boost to cap a long-awaited series win.
- Howard helps Phils ends 5-game skid by beating Marlins 6-2 Updated: May-03-15 9:02 pm
MIAMI - Ryan Howard lingered on the field after the game, slowly following his teammates to the clubhouse and even pausing on the dugout steps to shake hands with a security guard.
- Lefty skipped school to attend Phils' World Series parade Updated: Apr-29-15 9:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - The timing is perfect for Tim Cooney's major league debut.
- Howard homers again, leads Philadelphia past Braves, 5-4 Updated: Apr-26-15 6:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ryan Howard was one of baseball's most potent sluggers, the kind that frayed pitcher's nerves and helped turn Philadelphia into perennial pennant contenders.