- Mississippi falls 75-71 to No. 2 Florida Updated: Feb-22-14 3:54 pm
- No. 2 Florida tops Mississippi 75-71 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:21 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky tops Mississippi 84-70 Updated: Feb-18-14 10:18 pm
- Challenge, opportunity for Ole Miss this week Updated: Feb-17-14 3:08 pm
- Mann's FT lifts Georgia past Ole Miss, 61-60 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:30 pm
- Releford's 3 lifts Alabama past Ole Miss, 67-64 Updated: Feb-11-14 11:29 pm
- Mississippi beats Missouri 91-88 Updated: Feb-08-14 8:24 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson's early hot shooting helped put Mississippi in position to pull off an upset victory over No. 2 Florida.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's Marshall Henderson unleashed a first-half scoring spree that put No. 2 Florida's school-record winning streak in danger.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Kentucky's Julius Randle started his big night with a few dunks, then made a boatload of free throws and capped it off with a difficult finish in the lane to seal the victory.
Two straight road losses have sent Ole Miss tumbling down the Southeastern Conference standings.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 21 points and Charles Mann hit the go-ahead free throw with 1.5 seconds remaining, lifting Georgia past Mississippi 61-60 on Saturday in a battle for third place in the Southeastern Conference.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Trevor Releford made a 3-pointer from the top of the key with 0.6 seconds left to lift Alabama to a 67-64 victory over Mississippi on Tuesday night.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson scored 29 points and Mississippi survived a 3-point attempt at the buzzer Saturday to defeat Missouri 91-88.