- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose out for season Updated: Nov-25-13 9:48 pm
- Rodman ready to bring his game back to North Korea Updated: Nov-22-13 6:09 pm
- Medal of Freedom honors the best of Dean Smith Updated: Nov-21-13 12:16 pm
- Walkers scores 31 as Bobcats beat Nets 95-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:57 pm
- Minnesota beats Coastal Carolina 82-72 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:38 pm
- Johnson makes case as 1 of the all-time greats Updated: Nov-18-13 6:39 pm
- Column: A billion reasons why Tendulkar lives on Updated: Nov-15-13 4:20 am
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose's comeback turned out to be a cameo, and the Chicago Bulls' worst nightmare became a reality again.
CHICAGO - Dennis Rodman is preparing to thrill North Korean fans during an exhibition basketball tour there late next month.
WASHINGTON - They took their seats on the stage, an elite gathering of the most notable and accomplished people in the country called to the White House to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker scored a season-high 31 points and the Charlotte Bobcats handed the turnover-prone Brooklyn Nets their sixth loss in their past seven games 95-91 on Wednesday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins helped Minnesota overcome a sluggish performance, scoring 19 points for the Gophers in an 82-72 victory over Coastal Carolina Tuesday.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It took Jimmie Johnson just 13 races into his rookie season with Hendrick Motorsports to prove to his team he was a rare talent.
Athletes come, athletes go. But Sachin Tendulkar will live on.