- Heat retiring Shaquille O'Neal's No. 32 jersey next season Updated: Feb-09-16 8:14 pm
MIAMI - Shaquille O'Neal helped the Miami Heat put up their first championship banner, and soon another banner will sway over the team's home floor in his honor.
- Detroit native starts online marketplace for high-end items Updated: Feb-09-16 4:39 pm
DETROIT - A new company launched by a Detroit native offers an online portal similar to the stock market for the buying and selling of high-end, limited edition products.
- Reigning dunk champ LaVine: 'I've got tricks up my sleeve' Updated: Feb-05-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Zach LaVine came to All-Star weekend in New York last year as an under-the-radar rookie toiling away for one of the league's worst teams. He left as the Savior of Slam after a scintillating performance breathed new life into the dunk contest.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Spartans introduce solid recruiting class - quietly Updated: Feb-03-16 5:06 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State's subdued approach to signing day seemed appropriate for a program that has remained a bit under the radar despite two Big Ten championships in the past three seasons.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Michael Jordan's nephew transfers to UNC Greensboro Updated: Jan-19-16 4:43 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Michael Jordan's nephew has transferred to North Carolina-Greensboro to play basketball.
- Walker scores 23 as Hornets rout Hawks 107-84 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford wasn't surprised that the Charlotte Hornets finally broke out of their seven-game losing streak Wednesday night.