- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose out for season Updated: Nov-25-13 9:48 pm
- Bulls' Rose needs knee surgery, out indefinitely Updated: Nov-23-13 7:54 pm
- Rodman ready to bring his game back to North Korea Updated: Nov-22-13 6:09 pm
- Medal of Freedom honors the best of Dean Smith Updated: Nov-21-13 12:16 pm
- Walkers scores 31 as Bobcats beat Nets 95-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:57 pm
- Minnesota beats Coastal Carolina 82-72 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:38 pm
- Johnson makes case as 1 of the all-time greats Updated: Nov-18-13 6:39 pm
- Column: A billion reasons why Tendulkar lives on Updated: Nov-15-13 4:20 am
- Wounded warriors get rehab alongside pro athletes Updated: Nov-08-13 5:16 am
- Pig chase part of the fun at annual festival Updated: Nov-07-13 11:56 am
- James scores 35 as Heat beat Raptors 104-95 Updated: Nov-05-13 10:57 pm
- James scores double figures in 500th straight game Updated: Nov-05-13 7:42 pm
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose's comeback turned out to be a cameo, and the Chicago Bulls' worst nightmare became a reality again.
CHICAGO - Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose is out indefinitely because of torn cartilage in his right knee that will require surgery, the team said Saturday.
CHICAGO - Dennis Rodman is preparing to thrill North Korean fans during an exhibition basketball tour there late next month.
WASHINGTON - They took their seats on the stage, an elite gathering of the most notable and accomplished people in the country called to the White House to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker scored a season-high 31 points and the Charlotte Bobcats handed the turnover-prone Brooklyn Nets their sixth loss in their past seven games 95-91 on Wednesday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins helped Minnesota overcome a sluggish performance, scoring 19 points for the Gophers in an 82-72 victory over Coastal Carolina Tuesday.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It took Jimmie Johnson just 13 races into his rookie season with Hendrick Motorsports to prove to his team he was a rare talent.
Athletes come, athletes go. But Sachin Tendulkar will live on.
GULF BREEZE, Florida - Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Josh Sitton is a tough competitor in a tough sport, blocking big defenders and taking heavy hits week after week. But the men and women Sitton considers tough are the wounded warriors he trained with throughout the summer at a Florida Panhandle rehabilitation center.
DOTHAN, Alabama - Like a quarterback trying to beat his school's rival in his final game, Shelby Windham knew she had only one shot to secure her legacy.
TORONTO - LeBron James reached his latest milestone in signature style.
TORONTO - LeBron James reached another milestone Tuesday, becoming the fifth player in NBA history to score 10 points or more in 500 consecutive games.