- LePage mulls Senate run if not selected by Trump Updated: May-05-16 1:37 am
LEWISTON, Maine - Maine's governor says he hopes Donald Trump picks him to be part of his administration if the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is elected. If not, Gov. Paul LePage says he has other plans.
- $15M slated for Maine company to bolster Navy facilities Updated: May-05-16 12:15 am
KITTERY, Maine - A Biddeford company will get $15 million from the U.S. Navy for projects at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard and other New England naval facilities.
- King, Capito want more broadband speed for rural areas Updated: May-04-16 12:17 am
BRUNSWICK, Maine - U.S. Sens. Angus King and Shelley Moore Capito are asking the U.S. Department of Agriculture to increase broadband speed definitions for a grant program that serves rural communities.
- Bath Iron Works to build newest version of Burke destroyer Updated: May-02-16 10:53 am
BATH, Maine - The first destroyer with the capability of shooting down ballistic missiles and conventional airborne threats at the same time will be built at Bath Iron Works, officials say.
- Maine to receive more than $900K for conservation projects Updated: Apr-24-16 9:59 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine will receive more than $900,000 from the federal Land and Water Conservation Fund to support conservation projects around the state.
- FEMA giving $31K to Portland Fire Department Updated: Apr-23-16 8:45 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The Federal Emergency Management Agency is giving the fire department in Maine's largest city a grant of more than $31,000 through the Assistant to Firefighters Grant Program.
- Senate energy bill offers help to biomass industry Updated: Apr-20-16 3:04 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - The struggling biomass industry could benefit from legislation moving through Congress.
- Five Maine airports to split $1.7M in federal grant money Updated: Apr-14-16 7:23 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Five airports in Maine will split $1.7 million in federal grant money earmarked for the improvement of operations at each.
- King reiterates his support for hearings for Garland Updated: Apr-13-16 5:36 pm
WASHINGTON - Maine Sen. Angus King says he is "more convinced than ever" that the Senate should hold nomination hearings for Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland.
- Independent Sen. Angus King to meet with Merrick Garland Updated: Apr-11-16 1:04 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Independent Sen. Angus King of Maine will meet this week with President Barack Obama's nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court.