- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Dec-11-13 3:34 pm
- W.Va. gov revives council to tackle homelessness Updated: Nov-28-13 1:52 pm
- W.Va. gov moves holiday parties to Culture Center Updated: Nov-25-13 12:10 pm
- 2 W.Va. health centers receive federal grants Updated: Nov-22-13 3:10 am
- Oklahoma's Coburn votes to advance Yellen's bid Updated: Nov-21-13 6:52 pm
- Senate panel advances Yellen's bid to lead Fed Updated: Nov-21-13 4:46 pm
- W.Va. county gets Head Start funding Updated: Nov-15-13 6:52 am
- From Obama, a blunt acceptance of blame Updated: Nov-14-13 4:38 pm
Duluth News Tribune, Dec. 10
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin has revived a state council tasked with ending homelessness in West Virginia, saying a recent study shows 3,000 residents are homeless on any given night.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin and first lady Joanne Jaeger Tomblin are moving their annual holiday parties to the Culture Center because the Governor's Mansion is not large enough for the events.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Two West Virginia community health centers are sharing more than $1.5 million in federal funds.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn cast one of the three Republican votes Thursday that helped advance Janet Yellen's nomination to lead the Federal Reserve.
WASHINGTON - A Senate panel on Thursday advanced Janet Yellen's nomination to lead the Federal Reserve, setting up a final vote in the full Senate after lawmakers return from a two-week Thanksgiving break.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Braxton County Board of Education is getting more than $531,000 in federal funding to improve and support their Head Start program.
WASHINGTON - "We fumbled the rollout on this health care law."