- Duke's Parker to decide Wednesday on going pro Updated: Apr-14-14 9:08 pm
- 'Billy the Kid' becomes 'Billy the Builder' Updated: Apr-04-14 5:32 pm
- Marshall, McDermott take home AP yearly awards Updated: Apr-03-14 4:53 pm
- AP Coach of Year: Wichita State's Gregg Marshall Updated: Apr-03-14 3:42 pm
- Shockers' memorable season ends early in tourney Updated: Mar-24-14 4:48 pm
- Upstarts Kentucky, Stanford advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:54 am
- Wichita State falls to Kentucky, 78-76 Updated: Mar-23-14 8:17 pm
- Kentucky ends Wichita State's perfect run, 78-76 Updated: Mar-23-14 7:43 pm
- UK's Andrew Harrison plans to play through injury Updated: Mar-22-14 6:15 pm
- Wichita State goes to 35-0 with rout of Cal Poly Updated: Mar-21-14 10:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Jabari Parker says he plans to meet with Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski when he returns to Durham, North Carolina, on Tuesday, and he will decide Wednesday whether to declare for the NBA draft or return to college for his sophomore year.
ARLINGTON, Texas - He was "Billy the Kid" as a college player, then "Billy the Recruiter" as a young coach.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall is growing accustomed to being center stage at the Final Four. He just wishes his team was with him this time around.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Gregg Marshall, whose Wichita State team was the first to reach the NCAA tournament undefeated in 33 years, has been selected The Associated Press' coach of the year.
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State's season came to a conclusion long before even Kentucky coach John Calipari thought it deserved, at the hands of his Wildcats in a thrilling NCAA tournament game.
ST. LOUIS - There were times this season that Kentucky coach John Calipari wondered whether his team, long on talent and short on experience, would ever buy into the gospel he'd been preaching.
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall walked slowly through the line for post-game handshakes, congratulating every player from Kentucky on advancing to the Sweet 16.
ST. LOUIS - John Calipari stood frozen on the Kentucky sideline. Every player on the Wichita State bench held his breath. Everything seemed to stop inside the Scottrade Center as Fred VanVleet let loose with a 3-pointer that could have kept the Shockers perfect.
ST. LOUIS - Kentucky guard Andrew Harrison says he plans to play in Sunday's game against top-seeded Wichita State after hurting his right elbow late in Friday night's win over Kansas State.
ST. LOUIS - The 35-0 record stands out in bold face.