- NASCAR briefly halts race after 15-car accident at Talladega Updated: May-03-15 3:47 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - NASCAR was forced to briefly stop Sunday's race at Talladega Superspeedway to clean up after a 15-car accident.
- Ole Miss coach gets firsthand taste of Talladega speed Updated: May-03-15 3:18 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Hugh Freeze knows a little something about speed and about NASCAR.
- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.
- Patrick likes chemistry with crew chief after decent start Updated: Apr-29-15 4:05 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Danica Patrick is feeling more encouraged about her progress in NASCAR than ever before, in large part to stronger runs and an evolving rapport with her crew chief.
- Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy as primary car sponsor Updated: Apr-29-15 11:43 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been at least a dozen years, by Danica Patrick's count, that she has had to worry about sponsorship for her race car.