- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final race Updated: Nov-23-15 3:38 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon ended up with a goodbye party instead of a championship celebration.
- End of rainbow: Gordon finishes 6th in final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:48 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon climbed out of his race car and stepped into the waiting arms of team owner Rick Hendrick.
- The Latest from NASCAR: Busch wins 1st Sprint Cup title Updated: Nov-22-15 7:57 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - The latest from Homestead-Miami Speedway, the site of NASCAR's season finale (all times EST):
- AP Exclusive: Kenseth has no regrets over wrecking Logano Updated: Nov-13-15 6:27 pm
AVONDALE, Arizona - Pushed to his limit after three races worth of slights, Matt Kenseth firmly believed he had no choice but to retaliate against Joey Logano.
- Patrick felt she had to get the retaliation that led to fine Updated: Nov-07-15 6:20 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - While bummed about having to write a $50,000 check for her penalty, Danica Patrick says she was doing what she felt she had to do when she wrecked another driver in retaliation.
- Kenseth loses final appeal to overturn NASCAR suspension Updated: Nov-05-15 6:14 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - His appeals rejected, Matt Kenseth defiantly vowed Thursday to race as he always has and accused NASCAR of "unfairly" making an example out of him with a two-race suspension for intentionally wrecking Joey Logano over the weekend at Martinsville.
- NASCAR suspends Matt Kenseth for 2 races for wrecking Logano Updated: Nov-03-15 6:36 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Looking to squash any notion that the drivers are running amok on the track, NASCAR suspended Matt Kenseth for two races Tuesday for intentionally wrecking Joey Logano in an act of retaliation that dramatically changed the lineup of drivers in the running for the championship.