- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Updated: Apr-15-14 6:03 pm
- Musings from the Masters Updated: Apr-15-14 3:38 pm
- Column: Can Bubba be more than golf's local hero? Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
- Column: Golf's next big thing has some kid in him Updated: Apr-12-14 9:35 pm
- Spieth making Masters look like child's play Updated: Apr-11-14 10:15 pm
- Mickelson headed home after missing Masters cut Updated: Apr-11-14 9:03 pm
- Mickelson struggles, misses the cut at Augusta Updated: Apr-11-14 7:36 pm
- 5 memorable rulings at the Masters Updated: Apr-10-14 3:14 am
- The 5 biggest heartaches at the Masters Updated: Apr-09-14 3:19 am
- Celebration of Palmer brings questions about Woods Updated: Apr-08-14 3:56 pm
- Key anniversaries at the Masters Updated: Apr-07-14 3:26 am
- Jones' playoff chip-in wins Houston Open Updated: Apr-06-14 5:48 pm
- McIlroy: Golf waiting on new dominant player Updated: Apr-02-14 7:38 pm
- Karrie Webb is older, wiser and still winning Updated: Apr-01-14 11:00 am
- Qualifiers for the 2014 Masters Updated: Mar-30-14 7:30 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Florida, and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The moment doesn't get much bigger than this - a 20-foot putt on the 18th green Sunday at Augusta National for the win.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - He plays a sexy game of golf, owns two green jackets and - in what constitutes a show of major respect in these parts -Bubba Watson made rabid Georgia Bulldog fans take a break from spring football to watch some golf this weekend.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The kid talks to himself on the course. And not just a little.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jordan Spieth already has proven to be a quick study.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy took off his cap, rubbed his brow and let out a deep sigh.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Players come from all over the world to compete in the Masters, and so do rules officials.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - With rare exception, no other major championship inflicts as much emotional pain as Augusta National. The perks of winning include a lifetime exemption to the Masters and a spot in the most exclusive locker room in golf.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Arnold Palmer never had an easy time winning majors until the last one.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the Masters:
HUMBLE, Texas - Matt Jones told his caddy he was about to make a 42-yard chip-in on the first playoff hole at the Houston Open.
HUMBLE, Texas - Rory McIlroy can't remember a time when men's golf has so clearly lacked a dominant figure, or figures, heading into the Masters.
The good news for Karrie Webb is that her name doesn't start with a number.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The 97 players who have qualified and are expected to compete in the 78th Masters, to be played April 10-13 at Augusta National Golf Club. Players listed in only first category for which they are eligible. One spot remains open for the winner of the Shell Houston Open if not already eligible.