- PLAYOFF PULSE: Like it or not, Iowa 1 win away from playoff Updated: Nov-28-15 12:35 am
Iowa is a victory away from the College Football Playoff.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield expected to play vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-27-15 4:25 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops says quarterback Baker Mayfield is expected to play Saturday against Oklahoma State after sustaining a concussion a week ago.
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Henry, McCaffrey and Watson are Maxwell Award finalists Updated: Nov-24-15 6:53 pm
Alabama running back Derrick Henry, Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson are the finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to the nation's best player.
- Mayfield, Nassib, Falk finalists for Burlsworth Trophy Updated: Nov-24-15 1:19 pm
Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield, Penn State defensive end Cal Nassib and Washington State quarterback Luke Falk are the finalists for the Burlsworth Trophy, given to the most outstanding college football player to begin his career as a walk-on.
- Mayfield, Nassib, Falk are Burlsworth Award finalists Updated: Nov-24-15 1:08 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield, Penn State defensive end Carl Nassib and Washington State quarterback Luke Falk are the three finalists for the Burlsworth Award that's given annually to the top college football player who began his career as a walk-on.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield works toward playing vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-23-15 1:27 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield will do some light work at practice Monday, and hopes to play in Saturday's pivotal game against Oklahoma State after he was sidelined following a blow to the head in a win over TCU.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- Prescott, Allen put on amazing QB duel in shootout Updated: Nov-23-15 4:25 am
As poor as the reputation has been this season for Southeastern Conference quarterbacks, Mississippi State's Dak Prescott and Arkansas' Brandon Allen put on arguably the best head-to-head show in a game this season on Saturday night.
- AP Top 25: Iowa up to 3 behind Clemson, Alabama; Ohio St 8th Updated: Nov-22-15 2:08 pm
Iowa moved to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football poll, taking advantage of the first losses by Ohio State and Oklahoma State to slip in behind No. 1 Clemson and No. 2 Alabama.
- No. 11 TCU falls short to No. 7 Oklahoma 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:09 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - There was never any doubt that, when TCU had a chance to win the game in the final minute, coach Gary Patterson would go for it.
- No. 7 Oklahoma survives rally, beats No. 11 TCU 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:58 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - It came down to one play, and Steven Parker made it.
- Gundy, Stoops bounce back, bring pride to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-19-15 9:42 pm
Most sports talk shows across Oklahoma sounded about the same a year ago.
- Young Oklahoma assistant Lincoln Riley has Air Raid flying Updated: Nov-18-15 2:49 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - When Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops hired Lincoln Riley as offensive coordinator last January, there was some initial skepticism.
- No. 7 Oklahoma rediscovers RB Samaje Perine in surge Updated: Nov-16-15 4:23 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Workhorse running back Samaje Perine has had to adapt this season under new offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley and his "Air Raid" attack.
- No. 12 Oklahoma 44-34 win, No. 4 Baylor no longer undefeated Updated: Nov-15-15 1:17 am
WACO, Texas - A Sooners spoiler along the banks of the Brazos River changed the outlook in the Big 12 Conference - and the national playoff race.
- No. 12 Oklahoma starts toughest stretch, visits No. 4 Baylor Updated: Nov-09-15 5:53 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma center Ty Darlington remembers this all-or-nothing feeling.
- Baker Mayfield leads No. 14 Oklahoma past Iowa State, 52-16 Updated: Nov-08-15 12:45 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Baker Mayfield and the Oklahoma Sooners pushed aside one last overmatched opponent.
- Oklahoma-Iowa St Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-05-15 2:45 pm
Iowa State (3-5, 2-3 Big 12) at No. 14 Oklahoma (7-1, 4-1), 5 p.m. (EPSN U)
- No. 14 Oklahoma's offense rolling in last 3 games Updated: Nov-02-15 11:39 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Three weeks ago, Oklahoma was figuring out how to handle an upset loss to Texas.
- College Football Today Updated: Oct-31-15 9:03 pm
- Mayfield throws for 383, No. 14 Oklahoma blows out Kansas Updated: Oct-31-15 8:46 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - With three tough games looming at the end of its schedule, No. 14 Oklahoma had no trouble getting up for Saturday's game against winless Kansas.