- Correction: Missouri-Price-Restraining Order story Updated: Apr-14-14 6:23 pm
- Missouri dismisses WR Green-Beckham from team Updated: Apr-12-14 12:09 am
- Review: Mizzou didn't follow federal assault rules Updated: Apr-11-14 5:37 pm
- Suspended Missouri player had been arrested twice Updated: Apr-04-14 11:30 am
- Mizzou looks to rebuild, again, following NIT exit Updated: Mar-26-14 3:46 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - In a story April 10 about a player kicked off the Missouri basketball team, The Associated Press reported erroneously that player Earnest Ross was accused of ramming his car into another vehicle and later having a dispute with a couple in that car. Those allegations involve former player Zach Price, not Ross.
ST. LOUIS - Missouri decided enough was enough.
ROLLA, Missouri - An independent report released Friday says the University of Missouri failed to follow parts of the federal law that governs sexual harassment on campus when handling the case of a former swimmer's suicide.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri basketball player Zach Price is suspended from the team after being arrested twice for allegedly assaulting his roommate and a woman.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Earnest Ross sat back in his chair and stared at the ceiling of the interview room.