- Rams C Barnes set to make first career start Updated: Dec-04-13 7:59 pm
- 11 penalties doomed Rams against 49ers Updated: Dec-02-13 7:44 pm
- Rams fail to slow down 49ers' passing game in loss Updated: Dec-01-13 9:14 pm
- 3 Rams with cleared to play against 49ers Updated: Nov-29-13 4:49 pm
- 49ers' Crabtree prepares for possible season debut Updated: Nov-27-13 7:33 pm
- Rams DT Brockers making plays in middle Updated: Nov-27-13 5:38 pm
- Rams CB Finnegan to undergo eye surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:11 pm
- Saffold adjusts to playing right guard for Rams Updated: Nov-22-13 5:31 pm
- Sideline scuffles are just a part of football Updated: Nov-22-13 4:20 am
- Bye refreshing for Rams rookie RB Stacy Updated: Nov-20-13 8:21 pm
- Bradford undergoes knee surgery Updated: Nov-19-13 7:20 pm
- Rams' core was in place when Fisher arrived Updated: Nov-13-13 6:38 pm
- Rams at best entering bye week Updated: Nov-11-13 8:03 pm
- Austin leads Rams to 38-8 blowout at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-10-13 8:44 pm
- Jaguars end skid, beat Titans 29-27 for 1st win Updated: Nov-10-13 6:06 pm
- Losing streak has put 3-6 Rams in a hole Updated: Nov-08-13 4:50 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 10 Updated: Nov-08-13 1:16 pm
- Colts' passing game scuffles a bit without Wayne Updated: Nov-07-13 6:59 pm
- Rams rookie receiver Bailey makes progress Updated: Nov-07-13 5:42 pm
- Seahawks the team to beat in NFC West so far Updated: Nov-05-13 9:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - For a change, Tim Barnes has the upper hand when it comes to trash-talking with fellow St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Barrett Jones.
ST. LOUIS - Coach Jeff Fisher is willing to forget about the season-high 11 penalties the Rams took on Sunday in a 23-13 loss at San Francisco.
SAN FRANCISCO - The St. Louis Rams arrived in San Francisco ready to grab some momentum for the December push with a third straight victory.
ST. LOUIS - Running back Zac Stacy, one of three Rams players who left Sunday's 42-21 win over the Chicago Bears with concussion-like symptoms, has been cleared to play at San Francisco on Sunday.
SANTA CLARA, California - Just as the passing game has started to click for the San Francisco 49ers at last, here comes Michael Crabtree.
ST. LOUIS - Officials are so vigilant about protecting the quarterback, Michael Brockers made a textbook hit - and still got flagged.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan will undergo surgery next month because of blurred vision in his left eye since late September.
ST. LOUIS - Rodger Saffold is open to change, to say the least.
Meltdowns are as much a part of the NFL sidelines as cheerleaders and first-down markers. It seems every week a receiver retreats to the bench yelling at his quarterback, who usually barks right back.
ST. LOUIS - Not long after rookie Zac Stacy made the St. Louis Rams' lineup, the running back became an indispensable part of the offense.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford has undergone season-ending knee surgery, which was postponed earlier this month due to swelling.
ST. LOUIS - The core of the St. Louis defense that stood out in a surprising rout over the Colts last week was in place when Jeff Fisher and Les Snead arrived two years ago.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams are entering their bye week on a high note.
INDIANAPOLIS - Once Tavon Austin broke free, the Indianapolis Colts couldn't even slow down the rookie, much less catch him.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - It's game balls all around for the Jacksonville Jaguars, winless no more.
SUNDAY - Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), 1 p.m., CBS
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts know that no single player can replace wide receiver Reggie Wayne.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams' less-heralded rookie wide receiver from West Virginia could be in line for more playing time. They're pleased with progress made by Stedman Bailey, a third-round pick whose prolific senior stats topped Tavon Austin's numbers.