- Sorrell: Friction in Formula 1 can help lift the sport Updated: Jul-06-15 2:32 pm
LONDON - Friction in Formula One and ongoing negativity has created instability that affects companies pumping money into the sport, according to a director of the motorsport series.
- Rain helps Hamilton win thrilling British GP, extend F1 lead Updated: Jul-05-15 3:42 pm
SILVERSTONE, England - Rain soaked Silverstone and water then filled Lewis Hamilton's eyes.
- Montoya chasing Triple Crown as IndyCar heads to Fontana Updated: Jun-24-15 4:25 pm
Only one driver has celebrated winning the Triple Crown of IndyCar in the same calendar year. Juan Pablo Montoya will try to stay in contention for the sweep when he races Saturday at Auto Club Speedway in California.
- Rosberg title hopes right back on after 3 wins in 4 races Updated: Jun-22-15 4:26 am
SPIELBERG, Austria - Having beaten his Mercedes rival Lewis Hamilton in three of the past four races, Nico Rosberg is confident he has found the missing ingredient required to win the Formula One title this year: more aggression.
- Rosberg wins Austrian GP ahead of Mercedes teammate Hamilton Updated: Jun-21-15 11:08 am
SPEILBERG, Austria - Nico Rosberg showed his championship potential by overtaking pole sitter Lewis Hamilton on the first turn and went on to win the Austrian Grand Prix in style on Sunday.
- F1 drivers dreaming of matching Hulkenberg's Le Mans success Updated: Jun-19-15 6:29 am
SPIELBERG, Austria - Nico Hulkenberg's triumph in the 24 Hours Le Mans last weekend has made other Formula One drivers dream of taking part.
- After hiccup in Monaco, Mercedes F1 success resumes Updated: Jun-08-15 2:12 am
MONTREAL - Even as his team's strategic blunder cost him a chance at victory in Monaco, Lewis Hamilton knew that he had the fastest car.
- Groundhog Day: Animal wanders onto track at Canadian GP Updated: Jun-07-15 6:35 pm
MONTREAL - A groundhog that scampered onto the track during the Canadian Grand Prix showed the quickness of a Formula One driver when it scurried to safety and avoided the oncoming racecars.