- Vogelsong gives up 4 HRs in Giants' 7-3 loss to Dodgers Updated: Apr-30-15 3:05 am
LOS ANGELES - Ryan Vogelsong gave up home runs to four of his first 11 batters - three of them in the first inning - in a ballpark that is usually very stingy when it comes to yielding the long ball.
- Dodgers hit 4 HRs off Vogelsong in 7-3 win over Giants Updated: Apr-30-15 2:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Home runs are difficult to hit at Dodger Stadium at night because of the marine layer hanging over the ballpark. The home team didn't have much trouble hitting them out against Ryan Vogelsong on Wednesday night, however.
- Dodgers put LF Carl Crawford on DL, recall Kike Hernandez Updated: Apr-29-15 12:03 am
LOS ANGELES - Injury-prone left fielder Carl Crawford was placed on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday by the Los Angeles Dodgers after an MRI revealed a tear in his right oblique.
- Dodgers pitcher McCarthy out for season with elbow injury Updated: Apr-27-15 10:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dodgers pitcher Brandon McCarthy will miss the rest of the season with a torn elbow ligament, creating a hole in the middle of the rotation for a Los Angeles team with World Series aspirations.
- Dodgers hit 3 HRs in 6th to rout Rockies 7-0 Updated: Apr-19-15 8:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers are leading the NL in home runs, even without Matt Kemp and Hanley Ramirez.
- Mariners swept out of Dodger Stadium with 5-2 loss Updated: Apr-16-15 3:08 am
- Mariners' Cruz homers in fifth straight game Updated: Apr-16-15 12:08 am
- Mariners' Nelson Cruz homers for 4th straight game Updated: Apr-14-15 11:12 pm
LOS ANGELES - Seattle's Nelson Cruz has homered for the fourth straight game to match the longest streak of his career.
- Guerrero, Dodgers hold off Arizona 7-4 in series finale Updated: Apr-12-15 8:41 pm
PHOENIX - Alex Guerrero was in the lineup after two players were injured in a span of two pitches the previous night.
- Gonzalez homers 3 times to lead Dodgers past Padres 7-4 Updated: Apr-09-15 2:42 am
LOS ANGELES - Adrian Gonzalez insists he's no home run hitter, even if his current power surge suggests otherwise.