- AP source: Warriors, Barbosa agree to 1-year, $2.5M deal Updated: Jul-07-15 12:51 am
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors and veteran guard Leandro Barbosa have agreed to a $2.5 million, one-year deal, a person with knowledge of the details said Monday night.
- Warriors, Draymond Green agree to 5-year, $85M deal Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 am
OAKLAND, California - No need to seek out an offer sheet in restricted free agency. Draymond Green is coming back to the Golden State Warriors on his own terms.
- Stephen Curry overtakes LeBron James for NBA's top jersey Updated: Jun-30-15 2:54 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry has surpassed LeBron James for the most popular jersey in the NBA.
- Warriors exercise Speights' contract option for next season Updated: Jun-29-15 4:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have begun the process of keeping their championship roster intact.
- Warriors draft UCLA's Kevon Looney Updated: Jun-26-15 12:22 am
OAKLAND, California - There are varying reports about the severity of Kevon Looney's hip injury. None of them were enough to dissuade the Golden State Warriors from selecting the 19-year-old UCLA freshman with their first-round draft pick.
- Warriors believe more titles could be in their future Updated: Jun-18-15 6:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - The parade is not until Friday. The Golden State Warriors are already looking ahead to what could be a promising future.
- Deep and versatile, Warriors show how to build a champion Updated: Jun-17-15 4:49 am
CLEVELAND - Andre Iguodala was more than just a key player on a team that beat LeBron James and Cleveland.
- Warriors win NBA title, down LeBron, Cavs 105-97 in Game 6 Updated: Jun-17-15 1:58 am
CLEVELAND - As the final seconds ticked off and the Warriors began bouncing in celebration on their bench, Stephen Curry looked up and saw LeBron James coming at him.
- The Latest: Warriors' Iguodala voted MVP of NBA Finals Updated: Jun-17-15 12:18 am
CLEVELAND - The Latest from Game 6 of the NBA Finals (all times local):
- LeBron's 'slight' headache a big deal in the NBA Finals Updated: Jun-12-15 1:11 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James called it a "slight" headache, though nothing involving the game's best player is ever minor.
- Cavs point guard Irving calls kneecap injury 'a freak play' Updated: Jun-10-15 5:10 pm
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving doesn't regret a single move. Not playing on a sore knee, and not the one that ended his season.