- Chuck, Shaq, Kenny offer fresh ideas for All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-08-16 2:37 am
The Splash Brothers have turned the 3-point contest into must-see TV. Zach LaVine made the dunk contest cool again.
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Klay Thompson's big scoring night leads Warriors past Mavs Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 am
OAKLAND, California - More often than not, Klay Thompson takes a backseat to NBA MVP Stephen Curry without a complaint.
- Column: Bryant's All-Star nod bumps more deserving player Updated: Jan-22-16 5:59 pm
Kobe Bryant gets to start one more All-Star Game.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Pistons rout Golden State 113-95 despite Curry's 38 points Updated: Jan-16-16 11:43 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Before the game, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said Golden State simply has more margin for error than other teams, meaning the Warriors can win even when they don't play their best.
- Curry scores 38 but Warriors lose to Nuggets, 112-110 Updated: Jan-14-16 1:15 am
DENVER - Stephen Curry was just about unstoppable in the fourth quarter, except near the very end.
- Warriors beat Heat 111-103 for 36th straight home win Updated: Jan-12-16 2:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the rest of the Golden State Warriors starters struggled to pull away from Miami.
- Curry scores 38 points in Warriors' 128-116 win over Kings Updated: Jan-10-16 2:19 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Even though this was a road game, the crowd enthusiastically cheered for the visiting Golden State Warriors - a common occurrence this season.