- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Ohio State offense lacks punch, with Michigan up next Updated: Nov-24-15 4:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fans in a chilly and wet Ohio Stadium on Saturday got to see a two-quarterback system work - not to perfection, but good enough to defeat a ranked opponent.
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments Updated: Nov-23-15 4:10 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott apologized for the critical comments he made about play calling after the Michigan State game and says it was the wrong time to make it known he would not be returning to school next season.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.
- Spartans to be challenged again by Ohio State's speed, power Updated: Nov-19-15 6:40 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Mark Dantonio responded with a quip and a smile when asked if Michigan State's matchup against Ohio State feels similar to last season's game.
- No. 2 Ohio State hopes its best is yet to come in last games Updated: Nov-16-15 6:02 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The defending national champions are still an enigma to many, including themselves.
- Clemson's Watson chasing running backs in Heisman race Updated: Nov-16-15 5:00 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - In the year of the running back, Clemson's Deshaun Watson is making a late push to keep the Heisman Trophy in a quarterback's hands.
- No. 2 Ohio State runs past Illinois 28-3 Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - J.T. Barrett was back from his one-game suspension, and some of his best plays turned out to be handoffs to Ezekiel Elliott.
- College Football Today Updated: Nov-14-15 10:14 pm
- Illini loses to Elliott, No. 2 Ohio State 28-3 Updated: Nov-14-15 9:26 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois stayed closed to No. 2 Ohio State for almost an entire half. And then Ezekiel Elliott took over.
- Ezekiel Elliott leads No. 1 Ohio State over Minnesota 28-14 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:03 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The quarterback switch? Not so smooth. Everything else? Just good enough to keep Ohio State unbeaten.
- No. 17 Florida State preparing for No. 3 Clemson, QB Watson Updated: Nov-05-15 12:39 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - One look at this year's film told Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher all he needed to know about the growth of Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson.
- Cardale Jones must move the ball for top-ranked Ohio State Updated: Nov-03-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Now that Cardale Jones is starting at quarterback again for Ohio State, it will be his role to keep the ball moving not only down the field, but into the end zone.
- Healing time: No. 1 Ohio State focused even with weekend off Updated: Oct-29-15 5:36 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With an 8-0 record and No. 1 ranking, Ohio State has earned the right to exhale.