- Bolsinger stymies Rockies in Dodgers' 1-0 win Updated: May-17-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Injuries to the Los Angeles Dodgers' rotation provided an opening for Mike Bolsinger to make his mark in his second big league season. He's done that and more in his three starts, allowing just two runs in 17 1-3 innings.
- Spread the news: Marlins' Dee Gordon is hitting above .400 Updated: May-15-15 6:24 pm
MIAMI - Major league batting leader Dee Gordon goes about his business so quietly his .426 average was news to Fredi Gonzalez.
- Major league teams relying on shift more often Updated: May-13-15 2:57 pm
DENVER - Several times a game, Nolan Arenado takes a couple of giant steps to his left and fills the hole at shortstop.
- Snow cleared, Dodgers beat Rockies for 8th straight time Updated: May-10-15 9:06 pm
DENVER - Clayton Kershaw fell short in his bid for his 100th regular-season win. He settled for his team getting its 20th victory to cap a soggy weekend in Colorado.
- Grandal drives in 8, homers twice as Dodgers rout Brewers Updated: May-07-15 7:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Going into the sixth inning, Yasmani Grandal was having a rather nice game - a single, plus a pair of walks.
- Grandal's 13th-inning homer lifts Dodgers over D-Backs 1-0 Updated: May-03-15 9:48 pm
- Dodgers hit 4 HRs off Vogelsong in 7-3 win over Giants Updated: Apr-30-15 2:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Home runs are difficult to hit at Dodger Stadium at night because of the marine layer hanging over the ballpark. The home team didn't have much trouble hitting them out against Ryan Vogelsong on Wednesday night, however.
- Dodgers put LF Carl Crawford on DL, recall Kike Hernandez Updated: Apr-29-15 12:03 am
LOS ANGELES - Injury-prone left fielder Carl Crawford was placed on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday by the Los Angeles Dodgers after an MRI revealed a tear in his right oblique.
- Amarista, Norris homer to back Morrow as Padres top Dodgers Updated: Apr-26-15 8:14 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Padres avoided a sweep at the hands of the rival Los Angeles Dodgers thanks to a mighty mite shortstop who drove a ball 398 feet and a pitcher who made only one mistake.
- Panik hits game-ending sacrifice fly, Giants beat Dodgers Updated: Apr-23-15 2:47 am
SAN FRANCISCO - A pair of important wins against one of baseball's hottest teams is exactly what Giants manager Bruce Bochy is counting on to help get his club back on track from a rough start.