- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 1:15 pm
- Duke's Parker to decide Wednesday on going pro Updated: Apr-14-14 9:08 pm
- Doug McDermott leads AP All-America team Updated: Mar-31-14 3:06 pm
- Duke waits on NBA decisions from Hood, Parker Updated: Mar-22-14 12:30 pm
- 'Have you ever heard of Little Richard?' Updated: Mar-22-14 11:30 am
- Experience pays off for underdogs in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 9:25 pm
- Mercer shocks Duke 78-71 in NCAA tourney opener Updated: Mar-21-14 5:44 pm
- Another early exit for Mike Krzyzewski and Duke Updated: Mar-21-14 5:02 pm
- Another 1-and-done for Duke, 78-71 against Mercer Updated: Mar-21-14 4:51 pm
- Blowout loss inspired Virginia's huge turnaround Updated: Mar-18-14 6:56 pm
Duke freshman Jabari Parker is entering the NBA draft, and there's a strong chance he'll be the No. 1 pick.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Jabari Parker says he plans to meet with Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski when he returns to Durham, North Carolina, on Tuesday, and he will decide Wednesday whether to declare for the NBA draft or return to college for his sophomore year.
Doug McDermott spent his senior season passing a lot of big names on the career scoring list. He is now among some very select company.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Duke's latest one-and-done could be followed by another one of an entirely different kind.
Welcome back to a mostly Mercer-packed edition of BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for your offbeat NCAA tournament needs. Today, we get to the bottom of Duke's dirty trick, take a whirlwind tour of Little Richard's hometown and try to placate the eggheads in our midst. Without further ado:
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski and his future NBA stars were scrambling to keep up against a collection of players who were never recruited by the Blue Devils or any other powerhouse program.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dunk City is long gone. Make way for the next bunch of bracket busters from the little-known Atlantic Sun Conference: Mercer.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Mike Krzyzewski has won more NCAA tournament games than anyone in the history of men's basketball. Even he and his Duke Blue Devils aren't immune to being knocked out early.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - There once again wasn't much "D'' in Duke - and now there aren't any Blue Devils in the NCAA tournament.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The worst game of Virginia's season was also the one that sparked the Cavaliers' turnaround.