- Shockers' memorable season ends early in tourney Updated: Mar-24-14 4:48 pm
- Upstarts Kentucky, Stanford advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:54 am
- AP News in Brief at 10:58 p.m. EDT Updated: Mar-23-14 11:05 pm
- Wichita State falls to Kentucky, 78-76 Updated: Mar-23-14 8:17 pm
- Kentucky ends Wichita State's perfect run, 78-76 Updated: Mar-23-14 7:43 pm
- Cal Poly knocked out by unbeaten Wichita State Updated: Mar-21-14 11:30 pm
- Wichita State goes to 35-0 with rout of Cal Poly Updated: Mar-21-14 10:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State's season came to a conclusion long before even Kentucky coach John Calipari thought it deserved, at the hands of his Wildcats in a thrilling NCAA tournament game.
ST. LOUIS - There were times this season that Kentucky coach John Calipari wondered whether his team, long on talent and short on experience, would ever buy into the gospel he'd been preaching.
New French satellite data expand air search for possible Malaysian jet debris over large area
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall walked slowly through the line for post-game handshakes, congratulating every player from Kentucky on advancing to the Sweet 16.
ST. LOUIS - John Calipari stood frozen on the Kentucky sideline. Every player on the Wichita State bench held his breath. Everything seemed to stop inside the Scottrade Center as Fred VanVleet let loose with a 3-pointer that could have kept the Shockers perfect.
ST. LOUIS - For Cal Poly, the highlight of the day came before tip-off when a famous alum dropped by the locker room.
ST. LOUIS - The 35-0 record stands out in bold face.