- Ellen's Oscar celeb selfie a landmark media moment Updated: Mar-03-14 6:23 pm
- DeGeneres' selfie crashes Twitter Updated: Mar-03-14 12:02 am
- Oscars go casual at starry last-day rehearsal Updated: Mar-02-14 12:40 am
- Md. businesses' products make it big on hit show Updated: Feb-22-14 9:26 am
- 'House of Cards' cast enjoys support from insiders Updated: Feb-14-14 6:37 pm
- 'House of Cards' cast accepts Obama's endorsement Updated: Feb-14-14 12:19 pm
- Kevin Spacey dealing Season 2 of 'House of Cards' Updated: Feb-12-14 9:42 am
NEW YORK - Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
LOS ANGELES - Ellen DeGeneres' goal of setting a retweet record with her star-studded selfie was achieved before the Oscars telecast was even over.
LOS ANGELES - Before the big show, the Oscars have a casual day.
FREDERICK, Maryland - When Carol Wilson, co-owner of Elk Run Vineyards, received a call last year to provide all the wine for the second season of Netflix's "House of Cards," she first worried what it might cost.
LOS ANGELES - The political thriller "House of Cards" launched its second season with support from fans in real-life Washington power circles.
LOS ANGELES - President Barack Obama's latest playful executive order is a tweeted effort to limit "House of Cards" plot spoilers.
NEW YORK - "Did you think I'd forgotten you?" asks Francis Underwood, addressing us viewers near the end of the second-season "House of Cards" debut. Then he roguishly adds, "Perhaps you hoped I had."