- Huskies can't hold halftime lead vs. San Diego St. Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- Thames helps No. 24 San Diego State rally for win Updated: Dec-08-13 6:20 pm
- Washington defeats Long Beach St. in 2 OT, 92-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:48 pm
- Boston College beats Washington 89-78 Updated: Nov-22-13 8:40 pm
- Indiana dominates Washington, 102-84 Updated: Nov-22-13 1:05 am
- UC Irvine take down Washington 86-72 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:15 am
SAN DIEGO - After a promising first half in which Washington held a nine-point lead at the break, the Huskies gave it all back to No. 24 San Diego State.
SAN DIEGO - After playing five games in 11 days, the No. 24 San Diego State Aztecs looked tired against Washington. A second-half surge changed all that in a hurry.
SEATTLE - With injuries taking their toll on Washington's front court, junior college transfer Mike Anderson stepped up in a big way for the Huskies.
NEW YORK - Joe Rahon was a little late for the bus but he was there at the right time for Boston College once the game started.
NEW YORK - Indiana's young team has already figured one thing out: Go get those rebounds.
SEATTLE - The tallest NCAA player had a rather quiet first two games at the college basketball level, averaging just 7.0 points and 5.0 rebounds as a freshman at UC Irvine. But the only numbers that mattered to 7-foot-6 Mamadou Ndiaye heading into Thursday night was the Anteaters' 0-2 record.