- Dubious record: Washington may see most players foul out Updated: Feb-09-16 5:52 pm
SEATTLE - Along with a renewed excitement around the surprising success this season for Washington has come a soundtrack.
- Anderson leads No. 23 Arizona past Washington 77-72 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:17 pm
SEATTLE - Before Ryan Anderson could escape back into Arizona's locker room, Lorenzo Romar made sure to get his attention.
- Murray scores 34, Washington holds off Arizona St 95-83 Updated: Feb-04-16 2:52 am
SEATTLE - Despite all the whistles and stoppages of play, Washington's Dejounte Murray would not be stopped.
- Andrews hits winning FTs in Washington's 86-84 win over UCLA Updated: Jan-29-16 1:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Andrew Andrews shot-faked Tony Parker into a costly foul with three seconds remaining, putting Andrews on the free throw line. Slowed by three fouls in the first half, the Huskies star hit the go-ahead foul shots that allowed his team to remain tied atop the Pac-12 standings.
- Poeltl, Utah holds off Washington in overtime 80-75 Updated: Jan-25-16 12:03 am
SEATTLE - In the bigger picture of what Larry Krystkowiak has built at Utah it might not seem like much of an accomplishment.
- Andrews scores 30, Washington downs Arizona State 89-85 Updated: Jan-16-16 10:59 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Washington didn't look like the Pac-12's worst shooting team during their big road win Saturday at Arizona State.
- No. 18 Arizona overpowers Washington for 99-67 win Updated: Jan-15-16 12:21 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona traded baskets with Washington's athletic players in an entertaining first half.
- It's early but Washington the only undefeated team in Pac-12 Updated: Jan-13-16 4:46 pm
SEATTLE - Lorenzo Romar is the last person who's going to get overly excited about Washington sitting on top of the Pac-12 Conference standings after two weeks of league play.