- Munger says US health care system is too expensive, complex Updated: May-04-15 1:26 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway's Vice Chairman Charlie Munger says the American health care system remains too complicated and expensive.
- Buffett again defends lending standards at Clayton Homes Updated: May-04-15 12:04 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Investor Warren Buffett again defended Berkshire Hathaway's manufactured home unit Monday and praised some of his company's biggest investments.
- Berkshire Hathaway shareholder events continue Sunday Updated: May-03-15 11:23 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway shareholders are wrapping up their annual celebration of capitalism with a day of shopping, steak dinners and other events.
- Warren Buffett defends practices, showers advice at meeting Updated: May-02-15 5:19 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway shareholders always celebrate Warren Buffett at the annual meeting, but amid the praise Saturday, investors also questioned a couple of the conglomerate's recent business moves.
- Buffett, Munger both say euro is flawed and needs changes Updated: May-02-15 3:40 pm
- Buffett says Berkshire always ready to invest in a crisis Updated: May-02-15 12:19 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Billionaire Warren Buffett says he thinks his conglomerate will fare better than most companies in a crisis because it has roughly $60 billion on hand to take advantage of attractive deals.
- Berkshire Hathaway's top execs confident company will endure Updated: May-02-15 12:11 pm
- Berkshire Hathaway's first-quarter profit up 10 percent Updated: May-01-15 7:25 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Warren Buffett's company said Friday its first-quarter profit jumped 10 percent on the strength of its railroad and insurance businesses.
- Berkshire Hathaway firms offer annual meeting souvenirs Updated: May-01-15 1:55 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Thousands of Berkshire Hathaway shareholders attending this weekend's annual meeting can pick up commemorative underwear, jewelry, running shoes and other souvenirs.
- Warren Buffett's firm will report 1Q earnings Friday Updated: Apr-30-15 3:58 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway will release its first-quarter earnings report Friday afternoon on the eve of the conglomerate's annual shareholders meeting.