- Sale, White Sox outdueled in 3-1 loss to Red Sox Updated: Apr-18-14 12:35 am
- Bradley leads Red Sox past White Sox in 14 innings Updated: Apr-17-14 3:13 am
- Red Sox fall to White Sox 2-1 on error in 9th Updated: Apr-16-14 1:38 am
- Bud Selig calls replay start 'remarkable' Updated: Apr-15-14 5:05 pm
- Red Sox manager ejected after replay dispute Updated: Apr-13-14 10:54 pm
- MLB says it missed replay call in Red Sox-Yankees Updated: Apr-12-14 8:18 pm
- Sox bats quiet for Lester again in loss to Brewers Updated: Apr-06-14 6:38 pm
- Red Sox use 14-hit attack to beat Orioles 4-3 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:14 pm
- Percentage of foreign MLB players drops slightly Updated: Apr-01-14 7:09 pm
- Willingham hits 1st HR, Twins beat Red Sox 7-4 Updated: Mar-29-14 8:26 pm
- MLB 2014: Pitching prospects could have impact Updated: Mar-26-14 9:11 pm
- Gonzalez gets through 5 innings, O's beat Red Sox Updated: Mar-26-14 5:42 pm
- Red Sox look ahead, not back to 2013 championship Updated: Mar-25-14 7:04 pm
- Rays' Moore leaves after 4 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 6:42 pm
- Ortiz struggles again, Boston loses to Pirates Updated: Mar-19-14 11:21 pm
CHICAGO - The Boston Red Sox used patience and 15 walks to rally and force extra innings.
CHICAGO - The Boston Red Sox believed they were headed to extra innings on a frigid night at U.S. Cellular Field.
NEW YORK - Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig says the sport's new replay system is working well despite a few problems during its first two weeks.
BOSTON - Three games into their home schedule and the Boston Red Sox matched their worst losing streak in Fenway Park for the entire 2013 season.
BALTIMORE - The Boston Red Sox opened the new baseball season the same way they finished the last one - by combining solid pitching and a relentless offense to win a series.
NEW YORK - The percentage of Major League Baseball players born outside the United States declined slightly for the second straight season.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Josh Willingham finally hit his first home run of the spring in Minnesota's exhibition finale, and the Twins beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday.
Some of the young arms have arrived, and a few more will make it to the majors this summer. Either way, there are a lot of promising pitching prospects poised to impact the playoff races in 2014.
BOSTON - Last season was one to remember for fans of the Red Sox - and one to forget for the players.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Matt Moore walked off the field after being hit in the mouth by a line drive that he partially blocked with his glove in the fourth inning of the Tampa Bay Rays' 9-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday.