- Like Elway, Manning has chance to tie things up with a title Updated: Feb-03-16 7:21 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The last time the world saw John Elway in a Broncos uniform, he was facing the stands, both hands aloft, holding his helmet in his left hand, and his right hand clenched into a tight, celebratory fist. He flashed that toothy smile, knowing that a few minutes later, he would be cradling his second Super Bowl trophy.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- Chip off the ol' Bum: Wade Phillips gets best from Denver D Updated: Feb-02-16 6:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - A few weeks ago, Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips went to great pains to describe glowingly a certain coach with the initials "B.B." - a coach he would go on to out-scheme and beat a few days later to punch his ticket to the Super Bowl.
- A look at some memorable Super Bowl meltdowns Updated: Feb-01-16 12:23 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Getting to the Super Bowl takes years of hard work and sweat for the players who reach the game.
- Manning won't share retirement plans on eve of Super Bowl Updated: Jan-28-16 7:50 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning may have told Bill Belichick, "This might be my last rodeo," but he's not telling anyone else anything about his thoughts on retirement.
- Peyton Manning to Belichick: 'This might be my last rodeo.' Updated: Jan-26-16 9:01 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning isn't saying that Super Bowl 50 is his grand finale.
- Together a decade, Kubiak and Daniels heading to Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 6:34 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - When Tom Brady took a knee with 33 seconds left in the first half of the AFC championship and turned to trot toward the tunnel, Broncos tight end Owen Daniels wasn't buying it.
- 2nd-guessing of Belichick begins with the man in the hoodie Updated: Jan-25-16 3:51 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - You still see T-shirts around the home of the New England Patriots with coach Bill Belichick's scowling face and the mantra "In Bill We Trust."
- Deflating ending sends Patriots trudging into offseason Updated: Jan-25-16 2:44 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Patriots' season started off the field with "Deflategate." It ended with a deflating loss on it.
- Denver's defense carries Manning back to the Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 9:08 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is glad he doesn't have to face Denver's dizzying defense. Tom Brady wasn't so lucky.
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Brady, Patriots fall 20-18 to Broncos in AFC title game Updated: Jan-24-16 9:16 pm
DENVER - Tom Brady isn't perfect. Stephen Gostkowski? He almost always is.
- Harris, Roby both active for AFC championship Updated: Jan-24-16 1:54 pm
DENVER - Denver Broncos cornerbacks Chris Harris Jr. and Bradley Roby are active for the AFC championship game against New England.
- Last time: Without Manning, Broncos beat Patriots in OT Updated: Jan-22-16 6:03 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - When the New England Patriots last visited Denver, they brought along a perfect record and talk of a second undefeated season.
- Patriots receiver Amendola fined $23K for blindside block Updated: Jan-22-16 5:25 pm
NEW YORK - New England's Danny Amendola has been fined $23,152 for a blindside block during a punt in the Patriots' playoff victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Patriots offense brims with confidence thanks to some health Updated: Jan-21-16 5:55 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - For the New England Patriots offense, health has been a fleeting commodity this season.
- Patriots vs Broncos: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 5:38 pm
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos:
- Only guarantee from NFL's overtime rules is unhappy loser Updated: Jan-21-16 4:12 am
Green Bay linebacker Clay Matthews summed up the problem with the NFL's current overtime rule quite nicely when not even Aaron Rodgers' latest heroics could save the Packers from yet another playoff loss.
- Manning, Ware return for rematch with Brady, Patriots Updated: Jan-21-16 3:51 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning and DeMarcus Ware watched the previous New England-Denver game from an equipment room at Sports Authority Field on a snowy November night two months ago.
- SB 49: Butler clinches it for Patriots, 28-24 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:42 pm
Super Bowl 49
- SB 39: Patriots edge Eagles for 3rd Super Bowl title Updated: Jan-20-16 9:36 pm
Super Bowl 39
- SB 36: Brady, Belichick win 1st Super Bowl title Updated: Jan-20-16 9:10 pm
Super Bowl 36
- Patriots LB Darius Fleming rescues woman after car accident Updated: Jan-20-16 6:06 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots linebacker Darius Fleming didn't hesitate when he saw a woman trapped in a smoking car: He kicked out the window, enabling her to escape.
- Miller and Harris back for this AFC title game vs. Brady Updated: Jan-20-16 4:50 pm
DENVER - Backslaps for the backups.
- Patriots RB Jackson chasing unlikely Super Bowl appearance Updated: Jan-20-16 4:08 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Steven Jackson wasn't waiting by the phone late last month when the Patriots called looking for a running back to plug the holes of their battered backfield.