- Records: Close contact between Ohio AG, anti-abortion group Updated: Feb-03-16 12:49 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's top law enforcer is in close contact with the anti-abortion group Ohio Right to Life, whose president sent a text message complimenting the press coverage after investigative findings were released against Planned Parenthood, state records show.
- Ohio prosecutor seeks new law on police use-of-force probes Updated: Feb-01-16 6:37 pm
CLEVELAND - A county prosecutor in Cleveland wants the Ohio Legislature to amend state laws to allow the Ohio attorney general to present deadly police use-of-force cases to grand juries.
- Ohio sets new guidelines for short-term pain prescribing Updated: Jan-19-16 3:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - People with short-term pain from injuries or surgery should be given alternatives to prescription painkillers whenever possible and be provided only the minimum amounts if absolutely needed, according to guidelines announced Tuesday by Gov. John Kasich's office.
- US EPA chief touts clean energy amid pushback from states Updated: Jan-15-16 2:09 pm
PERRYSBURG, Ohio - Ohio and other states that are pushing back against clean energy are missing a chance to add jobs and revive their economy, the head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said Thursday.
- Judge dismisses Ohio lawsuit over health care law tax Updated: Jan-06-16 12:13 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A tax levied on state and local governments under President Barack Obama's federal health care overhaul is constitutional, a judge ruled, dismissing a lawsuit by Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine.