- Ohio panel clears $22.5M for vets' raffle devices Updated: Mar-10-14 6:07 pm
- Ohio attorney general released from hospital Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 am
- DeWine: Ohio election law violates free speech Updated: Mar-04-14 3:33 pm
- Ohio Dems criticize treasurer on town halls Updated: Feb-21-14 4:24 pm
- Couples sue to force Ohio's hand on gay marriage Updated: Feb-10-14 4:22 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state lottery was cleared Monday to go forward with building and operating new electronic raffle machines for Ohio's veterans' posts and fraternal organizations, in a move many of the groups oppose as an incursion into their operations.
CINCINNATI - Attorney General Mike DeWine headed home Saturday after spending the night in a Cincinnati hospital where he was taken because he felt ill while at a speaking engagement.
WASHINGTON - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine is urging the U.S. Supreme Court to rule as unconstitutional a state election law that bars people from making recklessly false statements about political candidates, saying it restricts free speech.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's Democratic chairman says he'll discourage his party's 2014 statewide and legislative candidates from conducting publicly funded citizen teleconferences.
CINCINNATI - Four legally married gay couples filed a federal civil rights lawsuit Monday seeking a court order to force Ohio to recognize same-sex marriages on birth certificates despite a statewide ban, echoing arguments in a similar successful lawsuit concerning death certificates.