- Some question SKorea spy claim about Kim's uncle Updated: Dec-04-13 6:26 am
- Lawmakers: NKorean leader's uncle possibly sacked Updated: Dec-03-13 8:16 am
- Obama, Cyrus among GQ's least influential list Updated: Nov-24-13 12:06 pm
- Rodman ready to bring his game back to North Korea Updated: Nov-22-13 6:09 pm
- AP names Carovillano managing editor for US news Updated: Nov-21-13 11:41 am
- North Korea says SKorean spy arrested in capital Updated: Nov-07-13 8:16 am
SEOUL, South Korea - It's intriguing news: the claim by South Korea's spy agency that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un probably sacked the country's second-most-powerful official - his uncle. But the first question is, is it true?
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea's spy agency believes that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle may have been dismissed from his posts last month and that two of his aides were executed, two lawmakers said Tuesday.
LOS ANGELES - Dennis Rodman is at the top of a list no one wants to be on. He's been named GQ's No. 1 least influential celebrity of 2013.
CHICAGO - Dennis Rodman is preparing to thrill North Korean fans during an exhibition basketball tour there late next month.
NEW YORK - Brian Carovillano, an experienced editor who has directed coverage both domestically and overseas, has been named The Associated Press' managing editor for U.S. news.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - North Korea's security agency said Thursday it arrested a South Korean spy in Pyongyang who intended to rally anti-government forces, a claim that intelligence officials in Seoul quickly called ridiculous and groundless.