- NKorea: Not a single vote cast against Kim Jong Un Updated: Mar-10-14 3:23 pm
- NKoreans cast votes, but govt decides for whom Updated: Mar-08-14 11:23 pm
- North Korea deports Australian missionary Updated: Mar-02-14 11:56 pm
- Lawmaker backs UN on NKorea court referral Updated: Feb-26-14 7:08 pm
- Column: A pop quiz for things learned in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 12:15 pm
- Far from Sochi, North Koreans hone skiing skills Updated: Feb-23-14 4:08 am
- NKorea rejects UN commission report on atrocities Updated: Feb-21-14 1:34 pm
- UN letter to Kim Jong Un warns on accountability Updated: Feb-17-14 2:20 pm
- Rodman out of rehab: 'I'm not an alcoholic' Updated: Feb-14-14 6:00 pm
- Time running out on former sex slaves' quest Updated: Feb-11-14 8:19 pm
PYONGYANG, North Korea - With no one else on the ballot, state media reported Monday that supreme leader Kim Jong Un was not only elected to the highest legislative body in North Korea, he won with the unanimous approval of his district, which had 100 percent turnout.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - North Korean voters are going to polling stations to elect a new national legislature, although they don't get to choose who to vote for since there is only one candidate per district.
BEIJING - North Korea on Monday deported an Australian missionary detained for spreading Christianity in the country, saying he apologized for his anti-state religious acts and requested forgiveness.
WASHINGTON - A senior Democratic lawmaker says he supports referring North Korea to the International Criminal Court after a U.N. commission of inquiry found evidence of crimes against humanity.
SOCHI, Russia - You've just spent two weeks of your life watching things you won't even think about for another four years.
MASIK PASS, North Korea - For North Korean skiers, Sochi was a distant dream. The country didn't send a single athlete to the Winter Olympics and has never won a downhill medal. But as the rest of the world watches this year's Olympic pageant wrap up in Russia, North Koreans are flocking to the slopes of a lavish new ski resort all their own - and many have a gold medal in mind four years from now, when the winter games will be held in South Korea.
UNITED NATIONS - North Korea is rejecting a U.N. commission's report that it committed crimes against humanity, calling it an "extremely dangerous" political provocation.
GENEVA - A U.N. panel warned North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Monday that he may be held accountable for orchestrating widespread crimes against civilians in the secretive Asian nation, ranging from systematic executions to torture, rape and mass starvation.
Dennis Rodman checked into an alcohol-rehabilitation center to reevaluate his life, not give up drinking.
TOECHON, South Korea - A single picture captures the regret, shame and rage that Kim Gun-ja has harbored through most of her 89 years. Dressed in a long white wedding gown, she carries a bouquet of red flowers and stares at the camera, her deep wrinkles obscured by makeup and a diaphanous veil.