- With great fanfare, Pyongyang opens new airport terminal Updated: Jul-01-15 8:02 am
PYONGYANG, North Korea - North Korea opened a new terminal building at Pyongyang's international airport on Wednesday, underscoring an effort to attract more tourists and to spruce up the country ahead of a celebration of a major anniversary of the founding of its ruling party in October.
- In North Korea, war anniversary is climax of anti-US fervor Updated: Jun-25-15 10:36 am
SUSAN-RI, North Korea - June is something like Hate America Month in North Korea.
- Kim Kardashian's spot on public radio show angers listeners Updated: Jun-20-15 10:38 am
CHICAGO - An appearance by Kim Kardashian on the National Public Radio show "Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!" has angered some listeners.
- Fire appears to have been put out at North Korean hotel Updated: Jun-11-15 12:11 pm
TOKYO - A fire appeared to have been put out Thursday at one of Pyongyang's best hotels, according to witnesses in the North Korean capital.
- N. Korea developing new satellite, defends space program Updated: Jun-04-15 5:21 pm
TOKYO - North Korean space agency officials say the country is developing a more advanced Earth observation satellite and are defending their right to conduct rocket launches whenever they see fit, despite protests by the United States and others that the launches are aimed primarily at honing military-use technologies.