- Jerry Jones eyes tricks after firing gimmicky Ryan Updated: Dec-10-13 3:36 pm
- Cowboys get picked apart by Bears, 45-28 Updated: Dec-10-13 1:41 am
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day Updated: Dec-10-13 1:38 am
- Cowboys want to finish in December this time Updated: Dec-05-13 9:03 pm
- Cowboys' Hatcher savors rest, shrugs off rust Updated: Dec-03-13 8:57 pm
- Romo, Cowboys top Raiders 31-24 after slow start Updated: Nov-29-13 3:33 am
- Murray gets 3 TDs, Cowboys rally by Raiders 31-24 Updated: Nov-28-13 10:20 pm
- Cowboys' Murray accepts critique after easing up Updated: Nov-26-13 6:33 pm
- Tony Romo's late-game magic keeps Cowboys afloat Updated: Nov-25-13 6:11 pm
- 5 things to know after Cowboys beat Giants 24-21 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:36 am
- Romo leads Cowboys to 24-21 win over Giants Updated: Nov-24-13 10:37 pm
- Sideline scuffles are just a part of football Updated: Nov-22-13 4:20 am
- Jerry Jones: Garrett will be Cowboys coach in 2014 Updated: Nov-21-13 10:14 pm
- Cowboys' Sims takes spotlight with Lee sidelined Updated: Nov-20-13 9:13 pm
- Cowboys' Bryant shrugs off bold words from Giants Updated: Nov-18-13 6:06 pm
- Giants big chance won't be against a backup QB Updated: Nov-18-13 5:33 pm
- Dallas offense playing down to defense's level Updated: Nov-13-13 6:35 pm
- Unpredictable nature of NFL on display in Week 10 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:30 pm
- Cowboys take humbling loss to Saints into bye week Updated: Nov-11-13 1:41 pm
- Drew Brees leads Saints past Cowboys, 49-17 Updated: Nov-11-13 2:08 am
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones fired Rob Ryan last season because his former defensive coordinator's scheme was too gimmicky.
CHICAGO - Jerry Jones doesn't like this, either.
CHICAGO - Neither the brutal cold nor the league's worst defense could stop Josh McCown and the Bears.
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones sees a healthy and productive Tony Romo taking the Dallas Cowboys into December in playoff contention - same as the past two years.
IRVING, Texas - Jason Hatcher is happy to have the rest and not worried about accumulating rust.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo had a virus, and his offense was looking a little pale too.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo was sick, and it wasn't because he had just watched the Oakland Raiders return a fumble for a touchdown on the opening kickoff.
IRVING, Texas - DeMarco Murray sped into the open field around right end, with a choice of taking on a defender or drifting toward the sideline.
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo has now directed decisive fourth-quarter drives in the past two Dallas wins.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The Dallas Cowboys started the Giants' season-opening nightmare on a warm night in September and they pretty much ended New York's dream of a miracle comeback on a cold blustery night in November.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - This one wasn't a Giants-sized gift. Tony Romo and the embattled Dallas Cowboys took this pivotal game and all but buried New York's slim hopes of making the playoff.
Meltdowns are as much a part of the NFL sidelines as cheerleaders and first-down markers. It seems every week a receiver retreats to the bench yelling at his quarterback, who usually barks right back.
IRVING, Texas - Jason Garrett will start the stretch run in pursuit of his first trip to the playoffs on the same field where he debuted as coach of the Dallas Cowboys three years ago.
IRVING, Texas - Before Dallas picked him up last year, Ernie Sims was out of an NFL job during the season for the first time in his career.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After winning their fourth straight game, Tom Coughlin gave the New York Giants a break heading into their showdown with Dallas this weekend.
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is having trouble getting the ball to Dez Bryant, or anyone else for that matter.
If there's one thing you can be sure about in the NFL, it's that nothing is a sure thing.
IRVING, Texas - Maybe Rob Ryan wasn't the problem for the Dallas defense.
NEW ORLEANS - Nothing like nighttime in New Orleans to inspire a memorable performance from Drew Brees and the Saints.