- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Spiller emerges in Saints' 26-20 OT win over Cowboys Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 am
NEW ORLEANS - Running back C.J. Spiller came to New Orleans as a free agent this past offseason figuring that his speed and versatility would make him an ideal fit for coach Sean Payton's offense.
- Christine Michael could be close to joining Dallas backfield Updated: Oct-02-15 1:34 am
IRVING, Texas - Christine Michael is getting work with the first team out of the Dallas backfield, an indication the third-year running back could be close to his debut with the Cowboys.
- Jets' Williams passes the snooze test Updated: Oct-02-15 12:05 am
X's and O's ... and a few Zzzz's, too.
- Cowboys' running game still seeking groove without Murray Updated: Sep-30-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - Travis Frederick didn't think the Dallas offensive line deserved much credit after a quick start in the running game against Atlanta gave the impression the Cowboys had figured out life without DeMarco Murray.
- Jerry Jones: 'Yes, I do' on whether Cowboys trust Weeden Updated: Sep-28-15 6:09 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden has completed 10 passes to wide receivers in two starts for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys' Witten focuses on playing well, not playing hurt Updated: Sep-24-15 8:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten dismisses the significance of his streak of 189 straight regular-season games - 196 counting the playoffs.
- Weeden gets shot as Cowboys QB, but Cassel will be waiting Updated: Sep-23-15 7:59 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden is the starter for Dallas with Tony Romo sidelined by a broken collarbone, and coach Jason Garrett made sure to remind the fourth-year player of that after the Cowboys traded for help at quarterback.
- Falcons look to seize the moment against ailing Cowboys Updated: Sep-23-15 7:26 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Everything seems to be falling into place for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Cowboys forced to chart course without stars Romo, Bryant Updated: Sep-21-15 7:37 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo won't be back for at least two months because of a broken left collarbone, and maybe closer to three with the way the schedule falls for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys see ex-teammate Murray as 'nameless, faceless' Eagle Updated: Sep-17-15 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten glared at reporters, mostly out of determination and not anger because the affable Dallas tight end was trying to make a point about facing former teammate DeMarco Murray for the first time.
- Cowboys figure Bryant has plenty to offer from sidelines Updated: Sep-16-15 7:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Forget for a moment what Dez Bryant's foot injury means on the field for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys know winning without Bryant means fewer turnovers Updated: Sep-14-15 6:30 pm
- Cowboys overcome mistakes, beat Giants 27-26 on late TD Updated: Sep-14-15 2:03 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Before Tony Romo could survey the field for a potential winning touchdown pass in the final seconds of the opener against the New York Giants, he had to reach to the turf and grab the loose ball from a low snap.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):
- Romo's back for another opener, and Cowboys looking to help Updated: Sep-09-15 6:52 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo skipped practice Wednesday and sounded as if he'll keep doing it after the same approach last season made the Dallas quarterback feel fresher on Sundays.