- B10 reprimands Pelini, fines Nebraska for comment Updated: Dec-02-13 7:40 pm
- Neb's Pelini: 'If they want to fire me, go ahead' Updated: Nov-29-13 5:52 pm
- Iowa takes step forward with big win over Michigan Updated: Nov-26-13 4:00 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Defense keys Big Ten leaders Updated: Nov-12-13 4:48 pm
- Big Ten struggling to fill 8 reserved bowl slots Updated: Nov-05-13 10:54 pm
- Iowa's offense takes step backward Updated: Nov-05-13 3:48 pm
Bo Pelini will have to pay for his latest rant.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini says he hasn't been told if he'll return for a seventh season as Nebraska's head coach and that he isn't spending any time worrying about it.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - It might be easy to look at Iowa's recent win over Michigan as proof that the Hawkeyes have returned to national prominence.
AMES, Iowa - The numbers suggested that Iowa should have long buried Michigan. Yet the Hawkeyes found themselves in big trouble with just over two minutes left and the Wolverines on the move.
Indiana and Illinois had some fun with the scoreboard last weekend in Bloomington. The Hoosiers and Illini combined for 87 points, a 450-yard passer, a 200-yard receiver and two backs with at least 150 yards rushing.
INDIANAPOLIS - No. 4 Ohio State is chasing perfection and a chance play for a national championship. No. 18 Michigan State has the inside track to the Big Ten championship game.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - With less than a month left in the 2013 regular season, Iowa's offense is starting to look more and more like the 2012 version.