- Iowa enters 2015 with questions at WR Updated: Sep-01-15 6:06 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa wide receiver Tevaun Smith drew attention this offseason by catching 41 passes in 60 seconds with just one hand, a feat captured for a video that's been viewed over 200,000 times on YouTube.
- Michigan's Rudock, Morris know who will start at QB vs Utah Updated: Sep-01-15 4:30 pm
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh says the decision is made on who will be his starting quarterback for the season opener at Utah on Thursday.
- Iowa turns to sophomore Myers to replace Scherff Updated: Aug-24-15 6:05 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The public debut for Boone Myers as Iowa's starting left tackle was largely a disaster.
- Iowa turns to Daniels at running back Updated: Aug-15-15 6:53 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa will finally have a running back starting at running back this fall.
- Iowa turns to CJ Beathard at quarterback Updated: Aug-08-15 7:15 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - In two seasons as Iowa's backup quarterback, C.J. Beathard was one of the most popular players on the roster.