- NFL, players meet about workplace atmosphere Updated: Apr-08-14 5:51 pm
- Big news yet to come from owners Updated: Mar-27-14 4:36 am
- Goodell: Davis' gay message 'important' Updated: Mar-26-14 2:27 pm
- NFL to emphasize player conduct rules Updated: Mar-26-14 12:46 pm
- Quotes on death of Bills owner Ralph Wilson Updated: Mar-25-14 9:45 pm
- Bills owner Ralph Wilson dies at 95 Updated: Mar-25-14 9:34 pm
- Risky IPO seeks new way to trade star athletes Updated: Mar-25-14 7:37 pm
- Jets owner interested in WR Jackson Updated: Mar-23-14 5:57 pm
- NFL to discuss expanded playoffs Updated: Mar-19-14 4:28 pm
NEW YORK - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and union leader DeMaurice Smith met Tuesday to discuss the league's workplace environment.
ORLANDO, Florida - NFL owners made plenty of news at their annual meetings, from shifting some video review oversight to the officiating headquarters to experimenting in the preseason with extra-point kicks from the 20-yard line.
ORLANDO, Florida - Former NFL player Wade Davis' speech to the owners, coaches and general managers delivered a significant message about sexual orientation in sports, Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday.
ORLANDO, Florida - The NFL will place a heavy emphasis on enforcing its player conduct rules, something Rams coach Jeff Fisher calls "a front-of-the-book issue."
Reaction on the death Tuesday of Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson:
SAN FRANCISCO - Professional athletes frequently get traded to other teams, but San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is about to be the first ever to be traded like a stock.
ORLANDO, Florida - Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson is among several players the New York Jets have interest in.
NEW YORK - NFL owners likely will consider expanding the playoffs by two teams, beginning in 2015, when they hold their spring meetings in Orlando next week, but a vote on the subject is uncertain.