- Tomlin and Kidd join a select group with antics Updated: Dec-05-13 4:18 pm
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:02 pm
- 5 former Chiefs sue team over head injuries Updated: Dec-03-13 10:27 pm
- Steelers' Tomlin: On-field foray was 'inexcusable' Updated: Dec-03-13 5:31 pm
- Day after storm, NFL determined to put fans first Updated: Nov-18-13 6:49 pm
- NFL attendance issues not just for also-rans Updated: Nov-13-13 7:48 pm
- Chiefs' Bowe to start against Denver after arrest Updated: Nov-13-13 5:24 pm
- Column: Bullying just the latest issue for NFL Updated: Nov-12-13 6:39 pm
- Chiefs WR Bowe arrested on pot, speeding charges Updated: Nov-12-13 4:05 pm
- Column: Shakedown? Rite of passage? Or a bargain? Updated: Nov-11-13 11:30 am
- Hundreds rally in Minn. against Redskins' name Updated: Nov-07-13 9:33 pm
- NFL preps its biggest game for the biggest stage Updated: Nov-07-13 6:40 pm
- AP sources: Martin considered quitting football Updated: Nov-07-13 12:17 am
- Other NFL players cite lack of leaders in Miami Updated: Nov-05-13 7:46 pm
Mike Tomlin's sideline stroll was an expensive one, costing him $100,000 and possibly costing the Pittsburgh Steelers even more.
PITTSBURGH - Here's another adjective Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin can call his ill-timed two-step onto the field last Thursday night against Baltimore.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
PITTSBURGH - Mike Tomlin was "mesmerized."
CHICAGO - As powerful as fans and even rival sports leagues believe it to be, even the NFL can't do anything about the weather.
PITTSBURGH - Mike Tomlin isn't much on public gratitude. Still, the perpetually focused Pittsburgh Steelers coach went out of his way to thank the fans who showed up at Heinz Field to watch his team drum the Buffalo Bills 23-10 on Sunday for its third win of the season.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dwayne Bowe deftly avoided the locker room full of prying TV cameras, finally emerging onto the Kansas City Chiefs' practice field Wednesday as if nothing was amiss.
Even by NFL standards, the bash Aldon Smith threw last year at his mountain home in California was a wild one.
RIVERSIDE, Missouri - Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was arrested outside Kansas City over the weekend on charges of speeding and possessing marijuana, throwing his status for a pivotal AFC West showdown against the Denver Broncos into question.
A friend makes vague threats if you refuse to kick $15,000 into the kitty so he and his pals can take a trip to Vegas without you.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hundreds of American Indians and their supporters rallied outside the Metrodome Thursday night to demand the Washington Redskins change the team's nickname, calling it racist and disrespectful.
Fans in the stands at Super Bowls past only think they've seen it all.
DAVIE, Florida - Before Miami Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin left the team saying he was bullied, he told multiple people that he was considering quitting football, two people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.