- Browns wrap up draft, grab wide receiver, ignore quarterback Updated: May-02-15 9:21 pm
BEREA, Ohio - No splash, no sizzle, and surprisingly, no quarterback.
- The Latest: It's the Ickey Shuffle! Updated: May-01-15 9:10 pm
CHICAGO - 7:52 p.m. (8:52 p.m. EDT)
- Winston brings spotlight to Alabama hometown for draft Updated: May-01-15 12:56 am
BESSEMER, Alabama - Jameis Winston celebrated the NFL draft his way, creating his own memorable moment with family and friends in his hometown. It was his mother who handed him his No. 3 Buccaneers jersey after he became the top pick, not the NFL commissioner.
- NFL increasing support of youth football with flag program Updated: Apr-29-15 2:17 am
The NFL is enhancing its commitment to upgrading equipment for youth football organizations, and along with USA Football and GENYOUth will distribute 1 million flag football kits to 2,500 schools nationwide.
- After decades, NFL decides to give up tax-exempt status Updated: Apr-28-15 7:14 pm
WASHINGTON - Every so often, in a bid to sound threatening, a member of Congress has vowed to revoke the NFL's tax-exempt status. Now Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league will give it up voluntarily to "eliminate this distraction."
- Goodell: Emanuel delivered in bringing NFL draft to Chicago Updated: Apr-26-15 5:34 pm
- Goodell: LA projects viable for bringing back team Updated: Apr-24-15 4:38 pm
NEW YORK - Roger Goodell says the two stadium projects in the Los Angeles area look promising enough to lead to the return of the NFL to the nation's second-largest city.
- Ducking the spotlight, some stars decide to skip NFL draft Updated: Apr-24-15 3:09 pm
The hat-and-hug routine with the NFL commissioner that has become a rite of passage for many college football stars on draft night is not for everybody.
- Proposed Los Angeles-area NFL stadium boasts lightning bolts Updated: Apr-24-15 9:28 am
- NFL suspends DE Greg Hardy for 10 games Updated: Apr-22-15 7:18 pm
NEW YORK - The NFL suspended defensive end Greg Hardy for 10 games without pay Wednesday for conduct detrimental to the league after concluding there was "credible evidence" he roughed up his former girlfriend nearly a year ago when he was a member of the Carolina Panthers.
- Top LSU lawyer lacks license to practice in Louisiana Updated: Apr-11-15 3:08 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana State University System's newly hired, $270,000-a-year general counsel does not have a license to practice law in Louisiana.
- Winston family adviser Cornwell says QB needs to mature Updated: Apr-10-15 4:23 pm
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Jameis Winston has flashed enough Heisman Trophy talent on the field to become worthy of the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft.