- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88 Updated: Mar-09-14 7:06 pm
- Parker leads No. 4 Duke past No. 14 UNC, 93-81 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:17 am
- Chicago mayor explores Soldier Field expansion Updated: Mar-05-14 5:01 pm
- Maybe Michael Sam will fit in NFL just fine Updated: Feb-23-14 9:50 pm
- NFL unlikely to go to centralized replay in 2014 Updated: Feb-19-14 6:30 pm
- Many questions facing NFL after bullying report Updated: Feb-16-14 2:48 pm
- Goodell made $44.2 million in 2012 Updated: Feb-14-14 5:39 pm
- Fisher cleared Gregg Willliams hire with Goodell Updated: Feb-13-14 3:47 pm
- Recent Missouri editorials Updated: Feb-11-14 8:37 am
- Lawmakers, Redskins spar over team name Updated: Feb-10-14 12:30 pm
DETROIT - William Clay Ford was born into a fortune and spent much of his life staying away from fame as he steered the family business and owned an NFL franchise.
DURHAM, North Carolina - If this was Jabari Parker's last home game at Duke, what a farewell it was.
CHICAGO - Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats to Soldier Field.
INDIANAPOLIS - The NFL locker room has long been an unforgiving place.
INDIANAPOLIS - The NFL's competition committee is unlikely to make major changes to the replay system or playoffs this year.
Now that the NFL knows the scope of the racially charged Miami Dolphins bullying scandal, the league has been left to grapple with what its next steps should be.
NEW YORK - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made $44.2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted.
ST. LOUIS - Before hiring Gregg Williams as his defensive coordinator for the second time, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher cleared it with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Feb. 11
ASHBURN, Virginia - The latest back-and-forth over the Washington Redskins name includes a stern letter from two lawmakers and a new "community voices" campaign from the team.