- Texas loses to Michigan in NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-22-14 9:44 pm
- Michigan beats Texas 79-65 to advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:17 pm
- Milwaukee sees top seeds win in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 4:06 am
- Arizona State loses to Texas on buzzer-beater Updated: Mar-21-14 1:36 am
- Texas edges Arizona State 87-85 on buzzer-beater Updated: Mar-21-14 1:18 am
MILWAUKEE - Texas coach Rick Barnes was impressed with Michigan's outside shooting. He just didn't think it was the biggest factor in the game.
MILWAUKEE - Nik Stauskas and Michigan figured out the best way to overcome Texas' advantage inside.
MILWAUKEE - The first day of the NCAA tournament had its share of surprises. No. 12 seeds Harvard and North Dakota State won. Dayton beat Ohio State. There were four overtime games for the first time.
MILWAUKEE - There was no way to plan for the two errant shots that doomed Arizona State, and that made the loss even more difficult for the Sun Devils.
MILWAUKEE - The shot was long, and it smacked hard off the glass in the final seconds. That's when big Cameron Ridley, standing every bit of 6-foot-9 and 285 pounds, reached down, picked up the ball and put it in as time expired.