- Kasich presidential effort gets website, offers tickets Updated: Jun-30-15 5:12 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) is ramping up for the launch of his 2016 presidential bid with a website offering free tickets to the July 21 event.
- GOP WH hopefuls deride gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-28-15 12:04 am
DENVER - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee told conservatives Saturday that the Supreme Court tried to "unwrite the laws of nature and the laws of nature's God" when it legalized gay marriage across the nation.
- The Latest: Obama says health law is 'here to stay' Updated: Jun-25-15 11:50 am
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the Supreme Court's decision on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. (All times Eastern)
- Kasich weighs in on Confederate flag debate after shootings Updated: Jun-21-15 9:41 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) says it's ultimately up to the people of South Carolina to decide whether to keep the Confederate flag outside their Statehouse.
- Religion and politics: GOP hopefuls' new insight on faith Updated: Jun-20-15 3:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential contenders railed against abortion rights on Saturday as they courted religious conservatives, promising Christian values would guide their personal decisions and public policies should they win the presidency.
- Judge rules against Ohio abortion clinic restrictions Updated: Jun-19-15 6:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A judge in Ohio declared restrictions imposed on a Toledo abortion clinic unconstitutional on Friday, allowing the facility to remain open for now.
- Republicans name 2016 political director in swing state Ohio Updated: Jun-19-15 3:52 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Republicans have appointed a state political director in battleground Ohio ahead of the 2016 presidential election.
- Leaders: Tax hike on Ohio drillers won't be in state budget Updated: Jun-16-15 6:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A proposed tax increase on Ohio oil-and-gas drillers that's been intensely negotiated for weeks - and debated for years - won't be included in the two-year state budget, legislative leaders said Tuesday.
- Lawmakers seek help for businesses near lowered Ohio lake Updated: Jun-12-15 1:28 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Lawmakers are trying to get economic help for business owners around Buckeye Lake who worry revenue will decrease significantly while the water is lowered and a deteriorated dam is replaced.
- Lawmakers hear testimony on Ohio police training changes Updated: Jun-02-15 5:08 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio would boost the amount of training to become a police officer and require all candidates for law enforcement jobs to have a high school diploma under legislation being considered at the Statehouse.