- 2 Ohio Libertarians lose spots on primary ballot Updated: Mar-07-14 6:31 pm
- KY Sen. Paul to keynote Ohio county GOP dinner Updated: Mar-06-14 6:13 pm
- Libertarian governor candidate challenged in Ohio Updated: Mar-04-14 5:27 pm
- Governor appoints new top Ohio utility regulator Updated: Feb-28-14 4:31 pm
- Write-in candidates added in 3 Ohio races Updated: Feb-25-14 5:59 pm
- Ohio governor honors imprisoned Cleveland women Updated: Feb-24-14 9:16 pm
- Ohio governor honors imprisoned Cleveland women Updated: Feb-24-14 8:14 pm
- Bill Clinton takes 2014 surrogate role, helps Dems Updated: Feb-24-14 5:56 pm
- Editorials from around Ohio Updated: Feb-24-14 9:08 am
- Ohio voters pick Clinton over Kasich for president Updated: Feb-20-14 10:51 am
- Federal suit aims to reverse Ohio gay marriage ban Updated: Feb-19-14 4:19 pm
- Ohio gov wants kids to think about careers early Updated: Feb-19-14 12:56 pm
- Couples sue to force Ohio's hand on gay marriage Updated: Feb-10-14 4:22 pm
- Ohio gov talks tax cuts, criticizes materialism Updated: Feb-06-14 12:13 pm
- Ohio city to offer Kentucky neighbor for GOP pitch Updated: Feb-06-14 9:37 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two Libertarian candidates for statewide office were tossed from Ohio's primary ballot on Friday in a state election chief's ruling that sparked immediate plans for a legal challenge.
CINCINNATI - Potential 2016 presidential candidate Rand Paul of Kentucky will be the keynote speaker for a major southwest Ohio Republican banquet, a GOP official announced Thursday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Lawyers sparred Tuesday over whether a Libertarian gubernatorial candidate in Ohio is qualified for the May ballot, a dispute whose outcome could affect Republican Gov. John Kasich's re-election bid.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has picked a former state budget director and lawmaker to be Ohio's top utility regulator.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's elections chief has qualified write-in candidates in three May primary contests, including the governor's race.
MEDINA, Ohio - The three women who survived a decade-long captivity in a Cleveland house before being freed received Gov. John Kasich's annual courage awards on Monday night.
MEDINA, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich has presented his annual courage awards to three women who survived their decade-long imprisonment in a Cleveland house.
WASHINGTON - Bill Clinton, popular in territory unfriendly to President Barack Obama, is reprising his role as a super-surrogate for Democrats battling to keep their Senate majority and win other races. In the long run, Clinton could pick up political chits for his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, should she run for president in 2016.
Excerpts of recent editorials of statewide and national interest from Ohio newspapers:
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) is among prospective Republican challengers lagging Democrat Hillary Clinton in an independent poll of prospective 2016 presidential matchups.
A gay married couple has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit asking a judge to overturn Ohio's statewide gay marriage ban because they say it's preventing them and their daughter from enrolling as a family under President Barack Obama's health care law.
NORWOOD, Ohio - Ohio's governor wants schoolchildren to start thinking early, as soon as first grade, about what they want to do for careers.
CINCINNATI - Four legally married gay couples filed a federal civil rights lawsuit Monday seeking a court order to force Ohio to recognize same-sex marriages on birth certificates despite a statewide ban, echoing arguments in a similar successful lawsuit concerning death certificates.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) is stressing the need to cut Ohioans' taxes while maintaining that money does not buy happiness.
CINCINNATI - GOP officials and business leaders in the Cincinnati area are trying to put together a winning pitch for the Republican National Convention that would also highlight neighboring Kentucky.