- GE plans to put 1,400 jobs in Cincinnati area Updated: Apr-10-14 12:13 pm
- Ohio House approves Kasich's midterm budget bill Updated: Apr-09-14 9:43 pm
- Funding cut threat for absentee ballots eliminated Updated: Apr-08-14 9:13 pm
- Ex-FBI agent, litigator vie to face Ohio's Kasich Updated: Apr-08-14 9:32 am
- May primary offers array of legislative contenders Updated: Apr-07-14 1:18 pm
- Ohio Democrats seek GOP missteps in US House races Updated: Apr-06-14 11:23 am
- Libertarian's request to be on Ohio ballot denied Updated: Apr-03-14 12:35 pm
- Ohio to require reporting of drug-addicted babies Updated: Apr-02-14 3:29 pm
- Walker heads to Vegas with possible 2016 hopefuls Updated: Mar-26-14 3:53 pm
- Ohio gov says will keep spending on bridge project Updated: Mar-25-14 3:44 pm
- Ohio rejects child killer's organ donation request Updated: Mar-21-14 4:52 pm
- Ex-Ohio governor takes position at advocacy fund Updated: Mar-19-14 10:54 am
CINCINNATI - The General Electric Co. plans to build a new U.S. global operations center in the Cincinnati area, bringing an expected 1,400 jobs to southwest Ohio.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio representatives from both political parties criticized Republican Gov. John Kasich on Wednesday for saddling them with a midterm budget bill heavily loaded with disparate proposals they called unsuited to a non-budget year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Counties that mail out absentee ballots in violation of state law will no longer face the threat of losing funding after a committee in the GOP-led Ohio House removed language from Gov. John Kasich's midterm budget Tuesday following strong pushback from both Democrats and Republicans.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democrat Ed FitzGerald faces a primary challenge in May from Larry Ealy (EE'-lee), a challenger of the establishment - particularly judges and police - who's filed dozens of lawsuits in Ohio courts.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Primary candidates vying to be in the Ohio Legislature include former lawmakers, spouses and daughters of state representatives, and current state legislators looking to change chambers.
WASHINGTON - Their four congressional seats considered safe, Ohio Democrats head into the state's primary election looking to take advantage of any openings that might be created by Republican missteps or tea party challenges. But with all 12 GOP incumbents seeking re-election, the odds are stacked against them.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court on Thursday denied a request from a Libertarian candidate seeking to force the state's elections chief to place his name on primary ballots.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Hospital maternity units and newborn care nurseries would have to report the number of infants born addicted to drugs under a bill headed to Ohio's governor.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker and a host of possible presidential hopefuls for 2016 are headed to Las Vegas for a high-profile Republican meeting at a casino owned by a billionaire who made the second-highest single campaign donation in Wisconsin history.
CINCINNATI - Ohio's governor says the state will keep moving ahead on a major Ohio River bridge project that's in funding trouble on the Kentucky side.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio said Friday it was denying a condemned child killer's request to donate organs to his family members, saying he didn't have enough time to undergo the surgery and recuperate for his summer execution.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's former governor was tapped Wednesday to promote liberal causes in his home state and across the country as head of an influential Washington think tank's advocacy arm.