- Democrat reassures backers in race for OH governor Updated: Dec-11-13 12:52 pm
- Democrat ends bid to be Ohio's lieutenant governor Updated: Dec-10-13 5:47 pm
- Ohio state school board member who lobbied resigns Updated: Dec-09-13 7:36 pm
- Ohio Governor John Kasich says no M's allowed Updated: Nov-29-13 4:56 pm
- Governor urges Ohioans to avoid using letter 'M' Updated: Nov-29-13 12:27 pm
- Ohio auditor scolds JobsOhio for conflict handling Updated: Nov-21-13 6:10 pm
- 'Stand your ground' proposal clears Ohio House Updated: Nov-20-13 8:08 pm
- Unions sets sights on Ohio governor's race Updated: Nov-17-13 11:11 am
- Condemned man's wish raises ethical questions Updated: Nov-14-13 6:31 pm
- Ohio delays inmate's execution over organ donation Updated: Nov-14-13 6:43 am
- Organ-donor request delays Ohio killer's execution Updated: Nov-13-13 11:16 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Democrats' presumptive 2014 gubernatorial nominee, Ed FitzGerald, is seeking to reassure supporters that his campaign is focused and moving forward after his running mate left the race in a flap over unpaid tax debts.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democratic lieutenant governor candidate in Ohio who faced hundreds of thousands of dollars in state and federal tax liens dropped out of the race Tuesday, saying his financial troubles were taking away from debate on important policy issues.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A member of Ohio's state school board resigned Monday after questions arose over his work as a lobbyist. He cited an ethics opinion suggesting the arrangement was illegal.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - What's brewing with the 2013 Ohio State Buckeyes ...
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Gov. John Kasich wants Ohioans to avoid using the dreaded letter "M'' on Saturday when No. 3 Ohio State faces archrival Michigan.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state auditor cited Republican Gov. John Kasich's signature job creation office on Thursday for sloppy handling of ethics and conflict-of-interest procedures in its first year but cleared its staff of the business conflict questions that have dogged it.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Opponents including black legislators, youth and church groups decried the dangers of an Ohio "stand your ground" self-defense proposal on Wednesday, as the expansive gun measure cleared the state House.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Union leaders are now looking ahead at Ohio's governor's race after knocking off a big city mayor who they say was their top political target this year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An eleventh-hour request by an Ohio death row inmate to donate his organs is raising troubling moral and medical questions among transplant experts and ethicists.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's governor delayed the execution of a condemned child killer to consider the inmate's unprecedented organ donation request, acknowledging that it's "uncharted territory" but expressing hope that the man might help save a life before losing his own.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's governor delayed a condemned child killer's execution on Wednesday to study the feasibility of accommodating the unusual request by a state death row inmate to donate his organs.