- Jindal's ex-coastal leader running for Congress Updated: Feb-26-14 5:33 pm
- La.'s Landrieu looks for independent, GOP support Updated: Feb-23-14 2:51 pm
- Jindal asks Congress to stop flood insurance hikes Updated: Feb-19-14 12:58 pm
- Landrieu to be chair of Senate energy committee Updated: Feb-11-14 6:48 pm
- Maness reports raising $240,000 for US Senate race Updated: Feb-06-14 12:01 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Gov. Bobby Jindal's former coastal protection adviser, Garret Graves, said Wednesday he is running for Congress this fall.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Democrat Mary Landrieu's quest for a fourth Senate term will turn on whether she can attract just enough support from independents and Republicans to win in this increasingly conservative state.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - After months largely silent on the issue, Gov. Bobby Jindal is urging congressional leaders to stop higher flood insurance premiums from hitting homeowners and businesses.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - U.S. Sen. Mary Landrieu is moving to a new position in Congress, leading the powerful Senate committee that deals with energy policy and mineral leasing, a key panel for one of Louisiana's top industries.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rob Maness says he raised more than $240,000 in the most recent fundraising quarter for the race.