- Bucs S Goldson gears up for former 49ers team Updated: Dec-11-13 6:24 pm
- Colts seeking solutions for secondary problems Updated: Dec-11-13 6:14 pm
- FANTASY GRIND: Managing game-time Bush conundrums Updated: Dec-11-13 3:41 am
- Seahawks left waiting for division title Updated: Dec-09-13 9:56 pm
- Column: Road to Super Bowl still through Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 10:01 pm
- Seahawks lose 19-17 at San Francisco Updated: Dec-08-13 9:44 pm
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- Kaepernick still seeking success against Seahawks Updated: Dec-06-13 9:33 pm
- 49ers' Joe Looney takes on key offensive line role Updated: Dec-04-13 7:35 pm
- Back on track, 49ers prepare for rival Seahawks Updated: Dec-02-13 5:11 pm
- Seattle's Wilson fares best among young 'Big 4' QBs Updated: Dec-02-13 10:18 am
- 5 things to know after 49ers pass Rams 23-13 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:33 am
- Rams fail to slow down 49ers' passing game in loss Updated: Dec-01-13 9:14 pm
- Another big day for Boldin as 49ers beat Rams Updated: Dec-01-13 8:50 pm
- 49ers remain vague on Crabtree's status vs Rams Updated: Nov-28-13 6:44 pm
- 49ers' Crabtree prepares for possible season debut Updated: Nov-27-13 7:33 pm
- Kaepernick rebounds from rough stretch in big win Updated: Nov-26-13 6:00 pm
- Kaepernick tops RG3, 49ers beat Redskins, 27-6 Updated: Nov-26-13 5:02 am
- Kaepernick, 49ers dominate Redskins, RG3 27-6 Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- 49ers' Snyder will make 1st start of season Updated: Nov-23-13 7:30 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL forecast: Week 12 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:21 pm
- Kaepernick, Griffin look to break sophomore slumps Updated: Nov-22-13 10:17 am
- 49ers offense looks to rediscover its groove Updated: Nov-21-13 6:30 pm
- Brees spreading the wealth in the passing game Updated: Nov-19-13 10:05 pm
- 49ers deal with second two-game skid this season Updated: Nov-18-13 7:09 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dashon Goldson dropped by San Francisco team headquarters a few weeks back and nobody thought it too strange, even now that he plays for the Buccaneers and his former 49ers travel to Tampa Bay this weekend.
INDIANAPOLIS - Greg Toler has spent six weeks watching his Colts' teammates work hard on Sundays.
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough - really rough - Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.
It was the kind of a game deserving of the burgeoning rivalry, a chippy affair very much in doubt until Frank Gore ripped off a run that saved some self-respect if not the season for the San Francisco 49ers.
SAN FRANCISCO - Every time the Seattle Seahawks seemed to steal some momentum, they found a way to hurt their cause.
SAN FRANCISCO - Frank Gore saw a huge hole with the clock ticking down and his team trailing, and went for it with everything he had.
SANTA CLARA, California - Colin Kaepernick has accomplished a lot so far as the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback.
SANTA CLARA, California - A little-known offensive lineman with less than one full game of NFL experience could find himself starting for San Francisco in its biggest game of the year yet.
SANTA CLARA, California - Donte Whitner realizes how different the San Francisco 49ers are now from the team that got whipped at Seattle in Week 2.
Russell Wilson has for now won the only debate that really matters to him or the Seattle Seahawks - that he can be a highly effective NFL quarterback.
SAN FRANCISCO - A passing game scrutinized for weeks suddenly is on a nice roll for San Francisco. At the perfect time, too, with a playoff berth at stake.
SAN FRANCISCO - The St. Louis Rams arrived in San Francisco ready to grab some momentum for the December push with a third straight victory.
SAN FRANCISCO - Colin Kaepernick let his guard down just enough to razz Michael Crabtree about not scoring on a flashy 60-yard catch and run in his season debut.
SANTA CLARA, California - Michael Crabtree ran around in gray sweatpants and a red hoodie underneath his San Francisco 49ers jersey, catching passes from Colin Kaepernick at the start of practice Thursday.
SANTA CLARA, California - Just as the passing game has started to click for the San Francisco 49ers at last, here comes Michael Crabtree.
SAN FRANCISCO - Jim Harbaugh pulled his young quarterback aside last week to praise him for his professionalism and leadership during a rough patch for the reigning NFC champion 49ers.
LANDOVER, Maryland - Never much for words, Colin Kaepernick summed up the best statistical game of his NFL career with typical understatement: "I think this was a good step for us in the right direction."
LANDOVER, Maryland - Colin Kaepernick looked left, scrambled right, then found Anquan Boldin open in the end zone for a 6-yard touchdown.
SANTA CLARA, California - Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship.
Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 12
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan is well-versed on the topic of quarterbacks and their streaks and slumps, and this week he offered reasons why San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick and his own Robert Griffin III - who meet in a game Monday night - might encounter growing pains in their second season as starters.
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Harbaugh called his players together Thursday and talked to them about writing a new story.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees describes the Saints' passing offense as an "equal opportunity" system.
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Harbaugh still believes Ahmad Brooks made a clean hit on Drew Brees and should have been credited with a game-clinching fumble.