- Broncos' Siemian trusts he'll get a shot at starting, too Updated: May-03-16 4:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Quarterback Trevor Siemian is stuck between the future and the present, a project in first-rounder Paxton Lynch and a placeholder in Mark Sanchez.
- Mark Sanchez sees Paxton Lynch selection as endorsement Updated: May-02-16 6:03 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Normally, watching the boss trade up in the first round of the NFL draft to take a player at your position wouldn't be such good news. Mark Sanchez saw it as a vote of confidence.
- John Elway gets his quarterback without overpaying Updated: Apr-30-16 9:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway leaned against a wall outside the team meeting room adorned with images from the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season and declared, "The plan is to keep picking at the bottom of the round - and there is no Plan B!"
- 49ers take risk in fourth round, bolster both lines in fifth Updated: Apr-30-16 9:11 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers added speed and potential to their defensive backfield and talented size and depth to both sides of their line Saturday in the NFL draft.
- Tebowmanics holding out hope of a Denver reunion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos entered the NFL draft still searching for a quarterback.
- Trent Baalke hopes Kaepernick stays, hasn't ruled out trade Updated: Apr-20-16 6:04 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Trent Baalke is not ruling out the possibility of still striking a trade for Colin Kaepernick, though San Francisco's general manager is adamant he still hopes to see the quarterback working in new 49ers coach Chip Kelly's system.
- Emmanuel Sanders won't put '15 in his rearview Updated: Apr-19-16 4:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - It's a new year, and while many of his teammates talk about putting 2015 in the rearview, Emmanuel Sanders is having none of it. He doesn't want to forget anything about the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season.
- Von Miller says he and Manziel aren't roommates Updated: Apr-11-16 6:26 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Von Miller says he and Johnny Manziel are homies but not roomies.
- Kubiak: Broncos will draft a quarterback Updated: Apr-07-16 7:00 pm
DENVER - The choice for the San Francisco 49ers might come down to paying Colin Kaepernick $11.9 million to wear their uniform in 2016 or $4.9 million to wear Denver's.