- Seguin has 3-goal second, Stars beat Flyers 5-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:11 pm
- Wild break deadlock in 3rd, beat Flyers 2-0 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:06 am
- Hedman scores 2 goals, Lightning top Flyers 4-2 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:02 am
- Read scores 2 goals, Flyers top Sabres 4-1 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
- Schenn scores twice as Flyers beat Penguins, 2-1 Updated: Nov-14-13 12:30 am
- Leonsis: team leaders need to stop hazing Updated: Nov-13-13 9:38 am
- GMs discuss fighting, hybrid icing, playoff format Updated: Nov-12-13 9:32 pm
- Bettman takes a shot at NHL fighting debate Updated: Nov-11-13 4:32 pm
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars gave team-logo baseball caps to their fans as a promotion Saturday. The fans gave the hats back in a delayed reaction to Tyler Seguin's third second-period goal.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Someone has to score first and for the first time in eight games the Minnesota Wild beat their opponent to the punch.
TAMPA, Florida - Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have turned their season around by playing smart hockey. Some good luck hasn't hurt, either.
PITTSBURGH - The Philadelphia Flyers appear to have recovered from a rough start to the season, while the intrastate rival Pittsburgh Penguins seem to be coming back to the rest of the pack after their strong start.
WASHINGTON - Maybe it wasn't technically hazing, but the Washington Wizards took locker room behavior to a low when Gilbert Arenas brought in guns to escalate a spat with a younger teammate.
TORONTO - NHL general managers showed there is interest in extending the extra period to cut down on the number of shootouts by possibly changing the structure of overtime in regular-season games.