- Childers made right decision to crew chief Harvick Updated: Mar-05-14 1:39 pm
- NASCAR's task is duplicating Daytona 500 thriller Updated: Feb-26-14 4:03 pm
- Truex blows engine, winds up last in Daytona 500 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:26 pm
- Rookie Kligerman sweats out Daytona 500 berth Updated: Feb-21-14 4:39 pm
- NASCAR lets fans enjoy open communication Updated: Feb-19-14 4:10 pm
- Truex ready to put scandal aside and focus on 2014 Updated: Feb-14-14 7:10 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rodney Childers wrestled for months with the decision to join Kevin Harvick at Stewart-Haas Racing. Just when he thought he'd made up his mind to leave Michael Waltrip Racing, he and Brian Vickers won a race together at New Hampshire.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - When the race finally resumed - some six hours after the Daytona 500 was brought to a water-logged halt - fans that made it to the finish were treated to one of the most intense races in memory.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Martin Truex Jr.'s "best shot ever" to win the Daytona 500 ended with his worst finish ever at NASCAR's most famous track.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Parker Kligerman burst into the Daytona media room, arms outstretched and unleashed a "Woo hoo!"
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Brian Pattie knows grandma is always listening.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Martin Truex Jr. took a winding, unexpected path to find a new job.