- Bowyer lands ride with HScott before replacing Tony Stewart Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Clint Bowyer hopes his one-year pit stop at HScott Motorsports is more than just a footnote on his career.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- NASCAR's Clint Bowyer gets biggest opportunity of his career Updated: Sep-30-15 4:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Clint Bowyer began the season with a three-year contract to drive for Michael Waltrip. He got an even better deal - a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - before he even completed the first season of his new contract.
- Appeals panel upholds penalties against Bowyer and MWR Updated: Sep-30-15 3:02 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - An appeals committee has upheld penalties against Clint Bowyer and Michael Waltrip Racing that effectively ends any shot Bowyer had at winning the Sprint Cup championship.
- Truex earns extension with Furniture Row, jumps to Toyota Updated: Sep-27-15 1:32 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Martin Truex Jr. is sticking with Furniture Row Racing for 2016 - only he'll make a hopeful championship push in a Toyota.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Clint Bowyer's title hopes hit hard by NASCAR penalties Updated: Sep-23-15 4:16 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Clint Bowyer's slim shot at winning the Sprint Cup championship in Michael Waltrip Racing's final season took a huge hit Wednesday when NASCAR penalized the team for an infraction in the opening playoff race.
- Bowyer tries to focus on present, not his uncertain future Updated: Sep-16-15 7:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Clint Bowyer is perpetually happy whenever he comes to Kansas Speedway, feeling as if he's at home just a short drive from where the Emporia native first achieved racing stardom.