- Maine fish ladder restoration gets grant Updated: Nov-23-13 4:05 pm
- Senate women unite in fighting sexual assault Updated: Nov-19-13 4:27 pm
- Defense chief Hagel to visit Maine's BIW Thursday Updated: Nov-19-13 11:43 am
- Republicans block nominee to key appeals court Updated: Nov-18-13 7:41 pm
- Lawmakers ask merged airline to look out for Maine Updated: Nov-14-13 5:04 am
- GOP blocks key Obama court nominee in Senate vote Updated: Nov-12-13 7:37 pm
- Maine delegation questions Acadia contract change Updated: Nov-08-13 4:34 am
- Senate OKs gay rights bill banning discrimination Updated: Nov-07-13 6:14 pm
- Federal heating aid money expected to be cut in RI Updated: Nov-06-13 7:20 am
NOBLEBORO, Maine - The Nobleboro Historical Society is getting a $135,000 grant from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation to support the last phase of the Damariscotta Mills Fish Ladder Restoration project.
WASHINGTON - One by one, the women of the Senate stood up, speaking out about the scourge of sexual assault in the military and their collaborative effort to address the long-neglected issue.
BATH, Maine - Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel will visit to Maine's Bath Iron Works on Thursday.
WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans on Monday blocked President Barack Obama's nomination of Robert L. Wilkins to a key appellate court, continuing a nomination fight that has stoked partisan tensions in the Senate.
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's congressional delegation wants leaders of American Airlines and US Airways to look out for the interests of small- and medium-sized communities like those in Maine as the airlines merge into the world's largest airline.
WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked another of President Barack Obama's picks for one of the nation's top courts on Tuesday, the latest skirmish in a nominations battle that has intensified partisan tensions in the chamber.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's congressional delegation is questioning a recent decision to end a Maine-based company's concession contract with Acadia National Park.
WASHINGTON - Reflecting Americans' increasing acceptance of gays, the Senate on Thursday approved legislation that would bar workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Federal money helping the poor pay for heating this winter is expected to be reduced in Rhode Island.