- US network to scan workers with secret clearances Updated: Mar-10-14 3:25 pm
- Maine's Sen. Collins submits nominating petitions Updated: Mar-06-14 2:10 pm
- Maine's Collins, Udall take on USDA over spud snub Updated: Mar-01-14 9:25 am
- Maine businesses support EPA power plant rules Updated: Feb-12-14 5:06 am
- BIW is finalist for cutter design Updated: Feb-11-14 6:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Stung by internal security lapses, U.S. intelligence officials plan to use a sweeping electronic system to continually monitor workers with secret clearances, current and former officials told The Associated Press.
PORTLAND, Maine - Republican Sen. Susan Collins, who's seeking a fourth term, has filed her nominating petitions with Maine elections officials.
PORTLAND, Maine - Sen. Susan Collins of Maine successfully battled to retain potatoes' place in school lunches. Now she's fighting again on behalf of the humble spud.
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's Bath Iron Works is one of three finalists in a design competition for a U.S. Coast Guard cutter.