- Heat back atop East, beat Pacers 98-86 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Father-son routine steals show Updated: Apr-08-14 1:10 am
- LeBron scores 38, Heat top Knicks 102-91 Updated: Apr-06-14 8:36 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Spoelstra has many options for Heat playoff spots Updated: Apr-03-14 2:17 pm
- Heat stay atop East, beat Bucks 96-77 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:47 pm
- Heat move atop East, beat Raptors 93-83 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:09 pm
- Heat wrap up Midwest trip, beat Bucks 88-67 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:16 am
- Wade, 3 others out again for Heat against Bucks Updated: Mar-29-14 9:08 pm
- James' triple-double helps Heat pound Pistons Updated: Mar-28-14 10:47 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
- Allen scores 18 as Heat top Grizzlies 91-86 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:20 am
- Rondo's 2 late baskets lift Celts over Heat 101-96 Updated: Mar-19-14 10:41 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - "Big Rob" and his son, Trey, gave fans at AT&T Stadium one shining moment long before the confetti dropped at the national championship game.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MIAMI - James Jones could probably start for several NBA teams. In Miami, he typically doesn't get off the bench.
MIAMI - LeBron James is dealing with a few aches and pains, which obviously is not the best news for the Miami Heat with two weeks left in the regular season.
MIAMI - For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference.
MILWAUKEE - Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
MILWAUKEE - Heat star Dwyane Wade missed his second straight game with a sore left hamstring.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James took a look at the stat sheet after three quarters and liked what he saw.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.
MIAMI - Ray Allen continued his torrid pace and helped the Miami Heat avoid another home loss.