- Pick 6: Some records Manning could set shortly Updated: Dec-12-13 4:24 am
- Chargers-Broncos Capsule Updated: Dec-11-13 2:35 pm
- Titans can't slow down Broncos in 51-28 loss Updated: Dec-08-13 11:03 pm
- Prater, Manning lead Broncos, 51-28 over Tennessee Updated: Dec-08-13 10:42 pm
- Browns WR Josh Gordon breaks records, perceptions Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 pm
- Wide receivers putting up big numbers, too Updated: Dec-05-13 3:45 am
- Decker makes up for season's worth of frustrations Updated: Dec-04-13 6:49 pm
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Broncos' Holliday leaves with shoulder injury Updated: Dec-01-13 10:24 pm
- Manning, Decker lead Broncos past Chiefs 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:35 pm
- Chiefs' Smith finally letting loose on offense Updated: Nov-28-13 10:57 am
- Manning's struggles continue in the cold Updated: Nov-25-13 7:30 pm
- Pats top Broncos 34-31 in OT in game of turnovers Updated: Nov-25-13 3:48 am
- Gostkowski FG gives Pats 34-31 OT win over Broncos Updated: Nov-25-13 2:12 am
- Broncos can't hold onto ball, 24-point lead vs NE Updated: Nov-25-13 2:09 am
- Brady, Manning meet again in matchup of great QBs Updated: Nov-21-13 7:06 pm
- Dealing with injuries, Pats' defense faces Manning Updated: Nov-20-13 6:45 pm
- Welker wastes no time in Denver Updated: Nov-20-13 6:36 pm
- Manning, Broncos top Chiefs 27-17 Updated: Nov-18-13 3:24 am
- Chiefs lose to Broncos 27-17 Updated: Nov-18-13 1:29 am
- Manning leads Broncos to 27-17 win over KC Updated: Nov-18-13 1:18 am
- Moreno earns starring role in star-studded offense Updated: Nov-14-13 5:25 pm
- Chiefs spent offseason tinkering for Broncos Updated: Nov-14-13 12:07 pm
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas excels at screen passes Updated: Nov-14-13 3:41 am
DENVER - When it comes to records, Peyton Manning only cares about one: The wins and losses.
SAN DIEGO (6-7) at DENVER (11-2)
DENVER - It was cold enough for Mike Munchak. Just not windy or wet like he had hoped.
DENVER - Peyton Manning and Matt Prater were more about big numbers than the little one Sunday.
BEREA, Ohio - Josh Gordon dresses flashy and he drives a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims, a luxury car the Browns wide receiver believes is one of a kind.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's 403-yard performance Sunday at Kansas City officially made this season the biggest one ever for quarterbacks.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his out-of-the-blue four-touchdown breakout at Kansas City last weekend, the only starring role Eric Decker enjoyed this year was in his reality TV show about his wedding to country and pop singer Jessie James.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the words of Chiefs safety Eric Berry, Peyton Manning does not discriminate.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith's even disposition never changed, even after the Chiefs quarterback held his own in an entertaining shootout with Chargers counterpart Philip Rivers.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Red-faced and bundled on the sideline in a parka and stocking cap, Peyton Manning looked nothing the part of the cold-weather quarterback.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The matchup of great quarterbacks turned into a game of turnovers.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady erased a 24-point deficit. Peyton Manning's touchdown pass forced overtime.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Last fumble loses.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have six MVP awards between them in the regular season. They have three more in the Super Bowl.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - A healthy defense would have trouble against Peyton Manning.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - There are some things in life that just get better with age. Love letters. Fine wine. The rapport between a receiver and his quarterback.
DENVER - Peyton Manning wrapped his tender ankles tightly in white tape, just to make sure they were secure against the league's best pass rush.
DENVER - Peyton Manning put more hits on the Kansas City Chiefs than they put on him.
DENVER - Peyton Manning walked off the field showing no trace of a limp and hardly a spot of dirt.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's four big targets have combined for 30 touchdown catches so far, yet the most important receiver the Denver Broncos have right now isn't Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Wes Welker or Julius Thomas.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Even before he was hired in January, Chiefs coach Andy Reid watched tapes from every game that Kansas City played last season, including both matchups with the Broncos.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas keeps getting showered with praise and passes.