- Orioles' offense stalls in 4-2 loss at Boston Updated: Apr-19-14 6:42 pm
- Holt's RBI triple helps Boston beat Orioles 4-2 Updated: Apr-19-14 5:47 pm
- Deja vu for Lackey in Boston's 8-4 loss to Orioles Updated: Apr-19-14 12:24 am
- Ortiz wants to visit Marathon finish line Monday Updated: Apr-18-14 8:56 pm
- Bryant U. cracks down on selfies at graduation Updated: Apr-18-14 6:05 pm
- Nova, Yankees beat Red Sox 3-2 with replay help Updated: Apr-14-14 12:53 am
- Ellsbury gets RBI, run in 1st game vs Bosox Updated: Apr-11-14 12:07 am
- Ortiz homer leads Red Sox to 4-2 win over Rangers Updated: Apr-09-14 8:57 pm
- Olympians say selfies were stopped at White House Updated: Apr-07-14 9:55 pm
- Ortiz in New Hampshire to promote Red Sox scratch Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 pm
- Red Sox receive championship rings Updated: Apr-04-14 4:50 pm
- Red Sox use 14-hit attack to beat Orioles 4-3 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:14 pm
- Ortiz, Pedroia have top-selling MLB jerseys Updated: Apr-03-14 3:27 pm
- Obama selfie: White House objects to Samsung use Updated: Apr-03-14 2:58 pm
- Samsung hooks unsuspecting Obama as phone ad star Updated: Apr-02-14 7:27 pm
- Obama welcomes World Series champion Red Sox Updated: Apr-01-14 1:07 pm
- Willingham hits 1st HR, Twins beat Red Sox 7-4 Updated: Mar-29-14 8:26 pm
- BASEBALL 2014: Major shifts all around the majors Updated: Mar-28-14 7:13 pm
- Red Sox look ahead, not back to 2013 championship Updated: Mar-25-14 7:04 pm
- Ortiz, Red Sox agree to 2015 contract plus options Updated: Mar-24-14 1:56 am
- Rays' Moore leaves after 4 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 6:42 pm
BOSTON - Baltimore starter Bud Norris could use a little offensive support, although he was pleased to see how quickly his teammates came to his defense.
BOSTON - Two days into his second call-up of the season, Brock Holt was the center of attention in Boston's clubhouse.
BOSTON - It was a repeat performance the John Lackey could have done without.
BOSTON - David Ortiz wants to visit the Boston Marathon finish line Monday after the Red Sox are done with their Patriots' Day game against Baltimore.
BOSTON - Rhode Island's Bryant University is asking graduates to resist the urge to take selfies with its president when receiving their diplomas to prevent the already long ceremony from dragging on.
NEW YORK - With a little help from the replay room, Carlos Beltran and the banged-up Yankees did just enough to hold off Boston.
NEW YORK - Jacoby Ellsbury's family changed game attire along with their star son.
BOSTON - Instant replay, meet the Pesky Pole.
A handshake? Sure. A selfie? No way.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - David Ortiz came to Concord to promote a Boston Red Sox scratch ticket and found a couple hundred cheering residents of Red Sox Nation, New Hampshire Chapter, waiting for him.
BOSTON - The Red Sox received their 2013 World Series championship rings on Friday during a ceremony that also honored victims of the Boston Marathon bombing and two firefighters who died in a blaze last week.
BALTIMORE - The Boston Red Sox opened the new baseball season the same way they finished the last one - by combining solid pitching and a relentless offense to win a series.
WASHINGTON - The White House is not amused that Samsung is promoting a selfie with the president taken by Boston Red Sox player David Ortiz on a Samsung phone.
NEW YORK - The latest pitchman in Samsung's marketing machine: an unwitting President Barack Obama.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has welcomed the World Series champion Red Sox to the White House, praising their triumph on the field last fall while hailing them as a symbol of their city's determined response to the bombing at last year's Boston Marathon.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Josh Willingham finally hit his first home run of the spring in Minnesota's exhibition finale, and the Twins beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday.
Mike Scioscia moved his left fielder onto the infield dirt, then watched him start a double play. Matt Williams tried a similar trick - he put his right fielder on the grass behind the mound, only to see a bases-loaded triple fly into the vacated spot.
BOSTON - Last season was one to remember for fans of the Red Sox - and one to forget for the players.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Big Papi is staying put.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Matt Moore walked off the field after being hit in the mouth by a line drive that he partially blocked with his glove in the fourth inning of the Tampa Bay Rays' 9-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday.