- USC runs past Washington State 79-68 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:12 am
- Moser leads Oregon to 78-63 victory over USC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:50 pm
- Stanford races past short-handed USC 80-59 Updated: Feb-21-14 1:21 am
- Colorado hands USC 6th straight loss, 83-74 Updated: Feb-16-14 10:38 pm
- Utah holds off late run, beats USC 79-71 Updated: Feb-14-14 1:38 am
- UCLA finishes sweep of USC with 83-73 win Updated: Feb-09-14 12:56 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Byron Wesley scored 20 second half points - ending the night with 31 - as Southern California beat Washington State 79-68 on Thursday to end a 10-game losing streak.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Moser had 20 points and 12 rebounds, Joseph Young added 16 points, and Oregon broke open a close game midway through the second half to beat Southern California 78-63 on Saturday.
STANFORD, California - Chasson Randle scored 18 points to lead Stanford to its fourth win in five games and a season sweep against Southern California with an 80-59 victory on Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Johnson scored 20 points and Colorado completed a season sweep of Southern California with an 83-74 victory Sunday, sending USC to its sixth straight loss.
LOS ANGELES - Delon Wright scored 20 and hot-shooting Utah kept Southern California in the Pac-12 cellar by holding off a late run Thursday night for a 79-71 victory in Galen Center.
LOS ANGELES - Norman Powell scored 10 of his 21 points during a 3 ½ minute span of the second half, Jordan Adams had 17 points and eight rebounds, and UCLA completed a season sweep of USC with an 83-73 victory on Saturday night.